September Update for FS4

• Hello,

I have applied the above update and my simulator is now freezing during flight and crashing. Something I have not experienced with Aerofly FS2 before.

I have used some 3rd party material from flightsim.org and imported images and elevations from AFS2 third party scenery from the same source and from scenery bought through steam also for AFS2

Ok. So I removed all images from my Extra User Folder, verified the game files (7 re-acquired) and then tried the tutorial flight for the 777 from KDEN TO KSFO. Firstly PFD and EIFIS would not display correctly but then did after I paused and relocated the aircraft, internal sound came and went as well. Then it froze and crashed on approach to KSFO.

Aerofly is usually bullet proof but this is beginning to remind me of FSX and its little foibles.

Please advise.

Regards,

Mark S. :/

• You shouldnt, unless they're graphically heavy, you might have issue. I don,t have any 3rd party stuff. FS4 has enough eye candy to satisfy my flying needs. I have user content for FS2 and no issues. I have FS4 set in 4k and its good, I tried 1440p and 1080p and things got ugly real quick.

• You shouldnt, unless they're graphically heavy, you might have issue. I don,t have any 3rd party stuff. FS4 has enough eye candy to satisfy my flying needs. I have user content for FS2 and no issues. I have FS4 set in 4k and its good, I tried 1440p and 1080p and things got ugly real quick.

Mate, how do things get ugly with 1080p if you are then allowed to increase graphics quality settings by using lower res displays? Sorry but most of your posts are real head scratchers, lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro