• So, perfection? No. But oh my did I just realise how beautiful aerofly can be! From the stunning U.K scenery all The way to Zurich into a sunset approach with the 777. And yes it may not have all functions, lacking a bit in flight computers. But don’t forget how well Aerofly is made in comparison to all other mobile sims!

All the feedback, but we shouldn’t forget how far the dev team has come, good job!

• I'm a little sorry about Aerofly Mobile. The update speed is slow. But when I saw the developer list, my negative emotions disappeared. I always stick to my own problems. I hope Aerofly Mobile is more perfect. But I need to think about the current situation of mobile terminal flight simulation games if Aerofly mobile is not available. How many novices will be misled by those bad flight simulation games? Therefore, I would like to thank the developers for their bold attempts on mobile terminals and their excellent products. I am eager to find out the problems in Aerofly mobile to make it more perfect. I listen to the music called visions and write down my feelings. My vision is that it can go further and further and become a benchmark in the field of mobile simulation flight. Thank the developers. I will continue to support this good job

• I'm a little sorry about Aerofly Mobile. The update speed is slow. But when I saw the developer list, my negative emotions disappeared. I always stick to my own problems. I hope Aerofly Mobile is more perfect. But I need to think about the current situation of mobile terminal flight simulation games if Aerofly mobile is not available. How many novices will be misled by those bad flight simulation games? Therefore, I would like to thank the developers for their bold attempts on mobile terminals and their excellent products. I am eager to find out the problems in Aerofly mobile to make it more perfect. I listen to the music called visions and write down my feelings. My vision is that it can go further and further and become a benchmark in the field of mobile simulation flight. Thank the developers. I will continue to support this good job

It’s the BEST mobile flight simulator for my purposes. And that’s called realism. There is no concurrent in that segment yet. I love it but yeah, there are still many bugs and that’s why I am also reporting these so they can fix it. It’s not meant to be a bad feedback. I absolutely love this simulator and that’s why I try to improve it with reporting bugs and other issues. Keep up the great work!

• It has to be said, what the Aerofly Apps bring to the mobile device space is nothing short of amazing!

In giving us the means to recreate such incredible realism (the airport environments, scenery views, lighting effects, clouds, and direct interaction with a massive range of cockpit controls and electronic displays), the devs have achieved an extraordinary feat.

Theres nothing else out there that comes close for the user who wants to simulate accurate aircraft operation and the feel of real world flying on a mobile device!

• It has to be said, what the Aerofly Apps bring to the mobile device space is nothing short of amazing!

In giving us the means to recreate such incredible realism (the airport environments, scenery views, lighting effects, clouds, and direct interaction with a massive range of cockpit controls and electronic displays), the devs have achieved an extraordinary feat.

Theres nothing else out there that comes close for the user who wants to simulate accurate aircraft operation and the feel of real world flying on a mobile device!

That’s right. Credit where credit is due. Thanks IPacs.

What are the developer lists?