AFS4 - ''BETTER LATE THAN NEVER'' :-) THANKS IPACS!

• Finally back, after a long outage of PC :( that said despite the purchase the same day of the release of AFS4 the 04.07.2022

Unfortunately I could only follow the evolution of AFS4 on the forum and in photos and sometimes on a friend's PC.

Today with a brand new machine, I had the pleasure of taking off again and admiring these landscapes, this magnificent cultivation, airports, 3D objects, lights, etc... :love:

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE IPACS TEAM for this great development and hoping for great continuity. :thumbup:

I read one day, that @Jet-Pack proposed to the community to make a wish of what we would like... :saint:

Well for my part, without offending IPACS, and this is not the first time that I ask, I would like to see a complete overhaul of Switzerland, because the map is very old (2005)?

If it is not possible? In this case at least one better Orthophoto L15 or L16 :/

And I think many of us would also like to see again these beautiful :love: scenery, airfields, objects or models planes made by: chrispriv, TomSimMuc, Trespassers, ZoSoChile, IZ0JUB, krzysk, Hartman, kai503 and many others... Thanks again everyone.

For example: the refineries of Collombey and Cressier, the Chillon Castle or even LSGB (Bex), LSGN (Neuchâtel) LSGY (Yverdon) and in addition a beautiful EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg ;) Like these magnificent airports that you have created for Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf and others... :thumbup: <3

I ask a lot, but you never know :) =O   :/  :P

And I also take this opportunity to hope for a long-awaited agreement with JustFlight for the missing models. :/

Thanks IPACS! ;)

Cordially!

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

Edited once, last by Tomfa (October 17, 2022 at 4:25 PM).

• Da schreibe Sie doch selber mal an ....vielleicht sagen sie Dir was anderses!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ich würde hier auch nicht Investieren,wenn MSFS mit DLSS auf 60 FPS kommt. :P ^^

Es ist schon lange gemacht.

Und für die Gemeinschaft, ich wiederhole, ist es vorzuziehen, auf Englisch zu kommunizieren ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4