Here are some features I'd like to see - and I wondered what others thought about them? I imagine them as being optional.
1. If you fly in front of the sun, your model is obscured for 5-10 seconds - making any guess at orientation impossible.
2. Safety options - if you fly too close to yourself behind yourself, or over the pits, a safety violation flag is raised.
3. A testing field which doesn't have a ground surface (although it does have some orientation indications). This would be ideal for testing different control configurations.
4. An option to make the model appear entirely black to aid with learning model orientation.
5. Mechanical malfunctions (c.f. Realflight) - a button to press which causes something randomly to break (loss of a wing or a servo for example).
I'd be interested in what people thought of these - or any other features people are interested in.