• Hallo

It must be possible to make the Natural Ambient Light brighter. I don't necessarily need the Plane Lights for this. An Airport is not completely dark even without Planes.Even without Lights, the Natural Environment is not so dark that You can't see anything at all. Why didn't IPACS get this right from the Start? Don't the Developers look at their Produkt before Release? I don't need new Planes ect. but a working Basic Setup of the Simulator. 😡

• I believe you are talking about the lighting on android devices because the lighting on ios devices is much better and really nice.ipacs explained why they couldn't get the lighting to work on android devices,they mentioned compatibility issues and only few android devices have the feature required for the lights to work,so they need a different method than the ios to make lighting possible on android devices.I believe they are working on it though.

• I believe you are talking about the lighting on android devices because the lighting on ios devices is much better and really nice.ipacs explained why they couldn't get the lighting to work on android devices,they mentioned compatibility issues and only few android devices have the feature required for the lights to work,so they need a different method than the ios to make lighting possible on android devices.I believe they are working on it though.

He talks about the lights of the environment as far as I am concerned.