ProFlightTrainer PUMA X with Aerofly FS4 on Mac

• Since I fly a lot of helicopters, I have now bought the "PUMA X" controller from Pro Flight Trainer LLC :). However, at the moment I still have difficulties calibrating and assigning it on my Mac :( . A test calibration under Windows showed that technically the controller is OK because it can be calibrated under Windows 11. :/

That is the current situation:

• the controller is recognised as "PFT-PUMA"
    • X and Y (cyclic) only show deflections of less than 10 % each around the centre point
    • Z (collective) shows deflections of 50 to 70 % from the lower end point
    • Ry and Rz (throttle) show deflections from the lower endpoint up to 95 and 100 %, but cannot be assigned then
    • Rx (rudder) shows deflections from -40 to +30 % around the centre point
    • Dial (right wheel brake) shows deflections from -10 % to the centre point, starting from the centre point
    • Slider 0 (left wheel brake) shows deflections from 40 to 50 %, is comparable to Dual, but starts from 0 % (on the left side)

Above this, these buttons are not displayed:

-- 25 (=Zone2 from button 5)

-- 26 (=Zone2 of button 6)

-- 27/28/29/30/31

I have already reset the gc-map.mcf as well as the controllers and assignments - unfortunately without success so far. I also got nowhere when reading out and trying to adjust the gc-map.mcf with a text editor. :/

I am happy if there is a solution.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• brief interim information:

In the meantime I have succeeded in calibrating with try and error in the gc-map.mfc.😀

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries