Aerofly FS 4 - UH-60 and East Coast Expansion Now Available

• The UH-60 is now available as an update to the Aircraft Add-On and USA East Coast expansion is now included in the Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator default scenery.

Check out our latest trailer video for the UH-60:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As well as our new blog-post:

Jet-Pack (IPACS)
    November 11, 2022 at 3:03 PM
  • Starting on all helipads in new york results in a building crash and sets the uh-60 some thoeusand feets agl.

Regards

Win10-x64 | ASUS X370Pro | Ryzen 5 1600X | G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3200 | 2TB SSD Samsung 860 | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 |
    ASUS ROG Swift Curved PG348Q 100Hz | TM T.16000M | CH Pro Pedals | CH Flight Sim Yoke | Oculus Rift

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I confirm that my update from non-beta regular version to the November regular version was only 184 MB.

I have the new airports from east coast USA and the 3D sound in the A320 (by the way, the "100 ABOVE" callout seems weirdly coming from the bottom). Towns and trees are here too.

I remember something you said or admin said about the previous main update. Something like more aerial photos were added to the east coast USA. So in fact, the scenery data must have been given at this moment.

Thanks for this fantastic update.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Hallo gibt es für den neuen Heli Beschreibung für den Start und Beschreibung zum öffnen der Türen und mehr?

We plan on making a tutorial for the UH-60 soon.

In the mean time you can check out this video made by a real world pilot, who shows the startup process in his video as well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No real improvements in NYC that I can see. A few rooftop heliports and some traffic animation would be nice. Plus, no Chicago? I would luv to see our good old Meigs field again (like the FS2 addon). Maybe next update? Thanks anyway.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

• Great update! Love the inclusion of the islands off MA and RI. In a future update it would be incredible if you guys can add the Newport bridge near KUUU. It would make the area come to life. That bridge is such a prominent feature in the area. There are a few smaller bridges as well near by. Thanks again!

• Both the Helicopter and scenery are top notch... and my wallet thanks you for generously making them updates to what I've already bought :)

that said I'd be glad to see more content coming through even if they were payware addons (all that works got to be funded somehow) ... keeps it exciting and interesting... A bad landing on the white house lawn and bouncing into the porch was certainly interesting :)

One thing I noticed on the Hawk was I could open the left side doors from the Pilots seat with click spots, but I couldn't find the click spots for closing them. Knowing what trouble, I had setting them up on the Buffalo, maybe they're not set correctly? Would it be possible to have external click spots for door opening so you could open them in exterior view?

Matt

• Was surprised that the new helicopter was not included in the default installation, is it to be expected that all new content will be paid DLCs in the future as well?

Ya, having to pay ~aud$60 for a bunch of aircraft I don't want, just for this heli (which I probably don't need) is nothing short of a money grab imho. Since FS4 is far from a finished product I don't think any DLC's are warranted right now. Pretty disappointing imho.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

• Ya, having to pay ~aud$60 for a bunch of aircraft I don't want, just for this heli (which I probably don't need) is nothing short of a money grab imho. Since FS4 is far from a finished product I don't think any DLC's are warranted right now. Pretty disappointing imho.

Yes normally I do not mind getting payware but in this case I agree, I only want the rotorcraft models and no fixed wings at all. When I got the Aerofly FS4 I was thinking we would still receive new models like was the case with the EC135.