Can you create aircraft specific control configs ?

• I've just picked up FS4 in the steam sale and I'm starting to get an initial control config set up, but apart from the separate options for Multi Engine planes I can't see a way to create separate profiles for different aircraft with the same number of engine.

Am I missing something obvious ?

Thanks

(Also is there a key command to turn Tobii head tracking on/off or pause it ?)

Edited once, last by Matchstick (November 23, 2022 at 8:18 PM).

• Almost all aircraft fall into one of four categories: Single engine, twin engine propeller, twin-jet engine and quad-jet-engine aircraft. We also have a helicopter category. These categories allow you to re-use the same configuration for similar aircraft.

This makes it possible to have one layout for propeller aircraft like the Q400, King Air, Baron 58 and have a different setup for twin jets like the A320, B737, B777, B787, Learjet, etc. And you don't need to switch between profiles, it just works.

As an example, I have four levers on my throttle quadrant.

On a twin jet the middle two control my thrust levers, the left one airbrake and the right one flaps.

On a twin propeller the middle two control power levers, the left one propeller speed and right one flaps.

Regards,

Jan

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Basically, the different settings you mentioned work quite well.

Unfortunately, two settings for single-engine aircraft override those for multi-engine aircraft:

- Engine master :(

- Engine start :(

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries