• Dear developers, I bring you small details that will make the experience of playing Aerofly much better. 1. rain and lightning, we want to fly with rain, you could add generic rain and lightning maybe not of such good quality but the experience of flying with rain, storm and witnessing lightning and thunder would be beautiful 2. audio channels, some way to add an ATC station from an airport to the game, it would be wonderful to simulate in the flight that we have contact with the control tower and being able to listen to instructions would make the flying experience more realistic 3. life inside the airports, it would be wonderful if they added people inside the airport, small animations of passengers waiting for their flight, walking around, that would give much more life to the airports, it would be interesting Four . Sound of arrival and departure of flights, it would be wonderful to hear the flights that arrive and depart, destination cities, flight number and boarding gate, etc. 5.. failures in flights, being able to experience when an engine shuts down or when it catches fire, being able to test our skills and knowledge of the plane's manuals to be able to solve those failures... and be able to land in an emergency 6. more realistic sounds, for example the sound of the boeing 787 is wonderfully realistic, I hope they add better sounds for the 777, 737, 320, A380 etc with better sounds better flight experience those would be my suggestions so we can have a much better experience, although the game right now without these features is fantastic congratulations ipacs team

• Dear Eduardo Navarro,

I am also very excited about the potential of Aerofly FS 2023. I will do my best to answer your questions. As for rain, there is a fairly big potential that this could be implemented. For the life inside the airport and flight experiences, there will be no humans added. I do know though, that there will be a pushback system, something that was much wanted in the past. I am sad to inform you that there will most likely be no ATC or failures in the 2023 mobile version of the sim. The developers: IPACS is very small and they like to do things step by step. Despite all of the bad news that I am surly giving you, there are things to look forward to such as northeastern United States scenery and new aircraft such as the legendary Concorde and Black Hawk helicopter.

I hope this helps,

FarmerJG

• Dear Eduardo Navarro,

I am also very excited about the potential of Aerofly FS 2023. I will do my best to answer your questions. As for rain, there is a fairly big potential that this could be implemented. For the life inside the airport and flight experiences, there will be no humans added. I do know though, that there will be a pushback system, something that was much wanted in the past. I am sad to inform you that there will most likely be no ATC or failures in the 2023 mobile version of the sim. The developers: IPACS is very small and they like to do things step by step. Despite all of the bad news that I am surly giving you, there are things to look forward to such as northeastern United States scenery and new aircraft such as the legendary Concorde and Black Hawk helicopter.

I hope this helps,

FarmerJG

I'm delighted with your answer, about adding ATC, how bad I'll have to put an external one into the game, about life in airports It would have been incredible to see people walking around waiting for their flight, a mobile simulator has that feature, it also has random failures, they're simulators that they do not have the quality that ipacs clearly but hopefully later they can add and if it is not possible, the new features that the ipacs developers are working on are incredible, I already want to fly the Concorde from New York to London with British airways

• I only noticed last night that Landmarks are now working in my Android FS2022 version. They were fixed back in September and I missed it. I am wondering when they release FS2023 what will not work on the Android version. I am thinking I will hold off and see the comments first.

• Solo noté anoche que Landmarks ahora está funcionando en mi versión de Android FS2022. Se arreglaron en septiembre y me lo perdí. Me pregunto cuándo lanzarán FS2023 qué no funcionará en la versión de Android. Estoy pensando en esperar y ver los comentarios primero.

Wath is landmarks?

Anoche noté que Landmarks ahora funciona en mi versión de Android FS2022. Se arreglaron en septiembre y me lo perdí. Me pregunto cuándo lanzarán FS2023 qué no funcionará en la versión de Android. Estoy pensando en esperar y ver los comentarios primero.

• I can not wait for aerofly fs 2023!!! I was thinking a few months ago the things i really wanted for 2023 and the things i wanted most was: concorde, blackhawk, and north eastern united states!!! Thank you guys at Ipacs so much i cannot wait! One think i would like to get an idea on is will it be a early to mid December release? Thanks!

• I only noticed last night that Landmarks are now working in my Android FS2022 version. They were fixed back in September and I missed it. I am wondering when they release FS2023 what will not work on the Android version. I am thinking I will hold off and see the comments first.

Yo bro how to get roles im not a beginner

• If not atc, at the very least prerecorded random atc chatter audio files would be nice.

Or even better one to one multiplayer to fly in company.

and fuel and weight.

and fixing existing bugs such as disappearing cloud pockets around the plane would be nice.

For me, random atc communication is a no-go. I mean, yes, it’s too silent while flying and it gets boring fast, especially over the sea, but still, I don’t see any value from random atc communications. ATC communications through multiplayer would be the best but there is still a large step until aerofly manages to create online servers so we can fly online and offline at the same time. This would be really awesome.

• No, not online servers or anything as complicated.

The simplest and also most awesome option is one-to-one multiplayer, not unlike what is implemented in F18: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fa18-ho…jet/id971855056

You and a friend flying together and showing their plane on your respective device beside yourself.

Radio chatter is a great compromise until ATC becomes a thing, which at the current pace it may otherwise take years.

Having some radio chatter to kill silence may be a decent enough option in my opinion and you could turn it off if you don't like it.

Edited once, last by luckyluca (December 4, 2022 at 8:54 PM).