• Would it be possible for an A320/21neo to be added into Aerofly fs 2023 as its an extension to the A320 with bigger LEAP1A engines and no major changes to the cockpit? Also a 787-8 and -9 could also be possible as it’s a shorter version of the -10 we already have.

Edited once, last by DEZZY1 (November 27, 2022 at 2:40 PM).

• Would it be possible for an A320/21neo to be added into Aerofly fs 2023 as its an extension to the A320 with bigger LEAP1A engines and no major changes to the cockpit? Also a 787-8 and -9 could also be possible as it’s a shorter version of the -10 we already have.

I request different variants since years… So yes, I share your suggestion.

• And why would people buy that?

Buy what? Since now we never had to pay for the planes ingame. The planes are by far easier to make if they aren’t that different from the others. Especially the cockpit takes a lot of effort. So if we just add different variants of planes the developers don’t have to waste so much time in it, we get better routes because of different and more airlines and the cockpit is still complex because it was already in the game. So, what’s your point?

• Buy what? Since now we never had to pay for the planes ingame. The planes are by far easier to make if they aren’t that different from the others. Especially the cockpit takes a lot of effort. So if we just add different variants of planes the developers don’t have to waste so much time in it, we get better routes because of different and more airlines and the cockpit is still complex because it was already in the game. So, what’s your point?

Ipacs has everything planned!

Once Ipacs said A318/19/21,B772,B748,B787-8/9 and other versions will be there but not anywhere recently as it is easy.

• Buy what? Since now we never had to pay for the planes ingame.

Aerofly FS for P.C. was expensive and Mobile Aerofly FS charged for additional individual aeroplanes and for plane bundles. Mobile FS2 has a restore purchases button, it is broken in current iPadOS so I can’t check it and in Android it seems partially locked so I can’t examine it there either but I’m sure it had pay add-ons. I’m annoyed with buying new updates every year especially with the unfortunate lack of fixes in iPadOS/iOS this year but with the comprehensive suite of planes and scenery we are getting value for money.

Mobile FS plane page showing some pay add-ons.

Good luck with the football Germany!

• Aerofly FS for P.C. was expensive and Mobile Aerofly FS charged for additional individual aeroplanes and for plane bundles. Mobile FS2 has a restore purchases button, it is broken in current iPadOS so I can’t check it and in Android it seems partially locked so I can’t examine it there either but I’m sure it had pay add-ons. I’m annoyed with buying new updates every year especially with the unfortunate lack of fixes in iPadOS/iOS this year but with the comprehensive suite of planes and scenery we are getting value for money.

THANK YOU, I am proud of Germany. 1-1 is a great result (especially after losing 2-1 against Japan) :D

• Aerofly FS for P.C. was expensive and Mobile Aerofly FS charged for additional individual aeroplanes and for plane bundles. Mobile FS2 has a restore purchases button, it is broken in current iPadOS so I can’t check it and in Android it seems partially locked so I can’t examine it there either but I’m sure it had pay add-ons. I’m annoyed with buying new updates every year especially with the unfortunate lack of fixes in iPadOS/iOS this year but with the comprehensive suite of planes and scenery we are getting value for money.

I hope we will get back the Archer…