• Features I would like to see:

Better weather (rain lighting etc)

Aircraft carriers carrier TO and landing systems

The ability to start up the F15e and F18

Ground services (fuel armament catering passengers etc)

Optional and random emergencies

Better control hitboxes

New aircraft

Dogfight scenarios (tap a red airplane symbol on the location map and choose how many and what enemy aircraft)

Optional ATC

AI traffic playback with the player aircraft’s playback

More compatibility with 3rd party nav data

Better graphics

Custom control positioning

Keep up the good work!

• In regards to ground services and new aircraft (also new regions as a side note) those are in the works already. Concorde, Fokker DR-1, Pacific Northwest and US east coast. Ground services are also in the works as seen by recent teasers both on this forum and the IPACS YT channel.

• In regards to ground services and new aircraft (also new regions as a side note) those are in the works already. Concorde, Fokker DR-1, Pacific Northwest and US east coast. Ground services are also in the works as seen by recent teasers both on this forum and the IPACS YT channel.

Don’t forget about the better scenery in Europe. It’s the best change for me so far.

• I'm glad to see that IPACS continues to work hard to make this simulator even better than it already is. Also considering the fact that on November 2021, Jet-Pack (IPACS) had announced that the ATC originally planned for aerofly fs 4 still needed to be extended before being released. One year later can we have an idea about the progress of this feature

Thank you :saint:

• I'm glad to see that IPACS continues to work hard to make this simulator even better than it already is. Also considering the fact that on November 2021, Jet-Pack (IPACS) had announced that the ATC originally planned for aerofly fs 4 still needed to be extended before being released. One year later can we have an idea about the progress of this feature

Thank you :saint:

No, I wasn't the one who announced it originally, just mentioned that it wasn't coming yet. Years ago Jeff had the idea to announce ATC even though we had just started. We didn't know when we would finish it but these things can take years, so it was announced way too early. I can't say much other than that's why we usually don't announce things too early. We like to do other things as well, just like the push back that is now coming. Or a full thermodynamic engine simulation that was added in the last few years. Or cold and dark on a majority of the fleet, etc. etc. There are some things in ATC like text to speech that aren't programmed that easily on all our platforms. Some of these things still need work

Regards,

Jan

• No, I wasn't the one who announced it originally, just mentioned that it wasn't coming yet. Years ago Jeff had the idea to announce ATC even though we had just started. We didn't know when we would finish it but these things can take years, so it was announced way too early. I can't say much other than that's why we usually don't announce things too early. We like to do other things as well, just like the push back that is now coming. Or a full thermodynamic engine simulation that was added in the last few years. Or cold and dark on a majority of the fleet, etc. etc. There are some things in ATC like text to speech that aren't programmed that easily on all our platforms. Some of these things still need work

Thank you for the feedback ! I was just curious about that.