• This is a quite popular request and at some point we might add a newer 737 but it's not going to included at the release of Aerofly FS 2023. Our airplanes have too much detail and system depth that it sometimes takes thousands of hours to complete them.

We are going to keep the old 737. It already features cold and dark and 85% of what a new 737 would have as well. A new 737 would not replace it and we also want to keep a version with steam gauges.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is a quite popular request and at some point we might add a newer 737 but it's not going to included at the release of Aerofly FS 2023. Our airplanes have too much detail and system depth that it sometimes takes thousands of hours to complete them.

We are going to keep the old 737. It already features cold and dark and 85% of what a new 737 would have as well. A new 737 would not replace it and we also want to keep a version with steam gauges.

Will we get 737-8 in an update in 2023, or do we have to wait until 2024 to get it?

• Goes live in a few minutes:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some are going to be happy. It looks like to be a very expected plane. Thanks

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Okay so: forum asking for 738, Jan saying there will be no 737 max for now, IPACS posts video regarding future introduction of 738/73MAX

:))

• Please read exactly what I wrote. Not in the initial release of Aerofly FS 2023. We don't know yet when the 737 Max will be finished.

dear ipacs, you could at least add the 737-800, the 737 max we can wait until the launch of the aerofly 2024, we know how difficult it is to model and make an airplane work, we would be happy with aerofly 2023, with the wonderful Concorde, the Black helicopter Hawk and the wonderful 737-800 with that we would be absolutely happy

• What a very pleasant surprise to pop up on YouTube, perhaps we might get a primitive Mk 1 autopilot 737-200 some day?

Will there be any new light aircraft innovations Jan, I had been hoping that the ‘stand alone’ GPS in the Arrow could have been debugged a bit more?

It was an exciting revolution in the 1990s having small, affordable, world wide, programable and precise navigation assistance with the big performance jump in integrated circuits. I saw one of the £1,000 (then!) light aircraft Decca navigators in a light plane, just one. It had 8 or 10 programable waypoints which was amazing back then. GPS came out just after so Decca died off. My new to me Garmin 55AVD handheld GPS had ten waypoints <3. There was no real Loran presence in Europe.

Anyway I’d love to have a new GPS unit to play with. Perhaps GPS in Aerofly is tied closely with Just Flight and their Arrow but it would be great fun in new or improved light planes, even in a version of that Arrow in FS4 and mobile!

All of our robotic simulated left seat occupants would even have GPS on their mobile phones :).

There is more to see at low level and at 100 knots.

Thanks for the 737-800 and MAX 9.

Although Jet-Pack (IPACS), will FS 2023 receive the other 737-500 liveries from FS 4? For example, we are missing Southwest Airlines Canyon Blue livery and a few others?

• Please read exactly what I wrote. Not in the initial release of Aerofly FS 2023. We don't know yet when the 737 Max will be finished.

No no of course, i did read it’s not coming with 2023 initially. I’m just remarking the convenience that the community has asked for this one aircraft for so long and it’s finally being worked on. Nothing but appreciation your guys end :)

Also hence why I wrote “future introduction” not something like “plane coming in next version”. Hope that clears things up.