• hello all,

I've had a day now on fs2023 and its time to give you all a first impression. So is it buggy? Yes. Will ipacs solve this? Yes, its normal on a new very advanced mobile application. And then the looks. Oh wow did you guys at ipacs do your best the new plane textures are sooo much better and the scenery is beautiful, There are even shipping ports. And then a hot topic, pricing. So for me 20 bucks is quite substantial for a mobile sim. But i understand this pricing approach as the app price is lower and allows more people to try out aerofly. And yes i am not a fan of in-app purchases. But for me its worth it and it is needed to fund even more advancement in the aerofly series.

So it is buggy at the moment but that will be resolved. And for me its a big Yes. Ipacs what a stunning job you have done.

P.s quick tip:

You can change a/c type by selecting a mission on a certain plane and then it selects it for free mode to. (If its a free plane)

• Well, yes technically I only have it for an hour or 9 but that’s about a full word day for me but I get it not 24 hours. And the bugs are in the a/c select menu, location menu, navigation menu. Oh and I can’t turn the black hawk ignition switch to ignition