EC135 Nav Display TTG / A.ALT

• Hi,

I've got two problems with EC135.

First, when I select an ALT to acquire via A. ALT, climbing stops approximately 100ft / 150ft below the desired altitude and stay there. Is it normal ?

Secondly, I must admit I have a comprehension problem with the TTG indicator in NMS mode. In VOR mode, the TTG indicates the time to go in minutes, and that's ok.

But in NMS mode, TTG indicates a number that can't be minutes or even HMM.

Ex: TTG:795 for a 60 NM trip ! How to interpret this number ?

Many thanks for those who can help.

B.

French Simer and Helicopter / Airplane Private pilot

Conf: AMD 5800x3D 32G Nvidia RTX4090 / Hardware cockpit with G1000 Simionic PFD MFD, OEXAM EC135 Cyclic, OEXAM Collective and pedals. Hotas Thrusmaster / WMR HP Reverb G2

• Hi Jan,

1 - For TTG, you said: "it was not calculated", do I have to understand that it 's going to be updated in a future version ?

2 - For altitude acquisition, I was always in initial climb, straight to desired level.

Don't know if it is linked too, but when I select a rate of climb to the desired altitude, with the trim cap, the true rate (V/S white bar) is always under the selected V/S (triangle)

Ex: must select 700 ft/mn to obtain 550 ft/mn

Thanks Jan

Conf: AMD 5800x3D 32G Nvidia RTX4090 / Hardware cockpit with G1000 Simionic PFD MFD, OEXAM EC135 Cyclic, OEXAM Collective and pedals. Hotas Thrusmaster / WMR HP Reverb G2

• Thanks Jan, TTG is now coherent in NMS. Will perform other tests with autopilot altitude mode, because it was pretty accurate yesterday, but encountered bugs like 2000ft/mn rate of climb with A.ALT what led me to... zero airspeed. Perhaps xwas my fault, don't know at this time.

Ah, and just to say it: LSK of the FMC are inoperative (EC135): we must paste frequencies and active them only with the right keys.

Again thanks for such reactivity.