Dear Aerofly FS 2023 users,
here is a list of issues we will fix in an upcoming update for iOS and/or Android. So please do not create new postings for these issues. We deleted previous threads so we don't loose track ourself. If you have a new bug, open a separate thread for this so we can analyze it. Once it is confirmed we will add it to this list.
- Missing aerial images and elevation data in certain scenery packages. We will update the scenery packages in the next update to add missing elevation data and aerial images and the border of each region.
- Fixed the swapped Copilot ALT UP/DOWN buttons
- B787 SYS Menu fixed
- EDDN and LOWW tower position corrections
- Reduced the brightness at night slightly ( even though this was previously reported as too dark, so there doesn't seem to be a 100% right solution as it also depends on the device screen )
- Fixed the wrong loading distance for a few POIs ( points of interest ) in the New York area
- Updated KLBE with terminal buildings
- Android Gamepad Support has been fixed ( You can now properly switch views )
- ILS Auto tuning has been fixed
We will update this list continously as we fix more bugs internally.
Update: We have rolled out updates for the broken scenery downloads now. Due to an issue with some files, we recommend to completely uinstall Aerofly FS 2023 and redownload it again from Google Play or Apple iOS Store. We apologize for this inconvenience. The issues with the missing elevation data or low quality elevation data for various airports should now be fixed. Please redownload and provide feedback to us.