• This is a double posting, so please only one thread. First of all we need more information about your phone, please be as detailed as possible. Aerofly FS really has not much control over the frame rate it can achieve on mobile devices. A lot of this depends on the settings in the phone and on the operating system. It's not limited to 60 FPS if 'limit fps option' is turned off. Also keep in mind that more than 60 fps are almost impossible to achieve due to performance limitations.

• This is a double posting, so please only one thread. First of all we need more information about your phone, please be as detailed as possible. Aerofly FS really has not much control over the frame rate it can achieve on mobile devices. A lot of this depends on the settings in the phone and on the operating system. It's not limited to 60 FPS if 'limit fps option' is turned off. Also keep in mind that more than 60 fps are almost impossible to achieve due to performance limitations.

My device is a Nubia red magic 6 with snapdragon 888 12 gram 128 of storage my phone performance is peaking and on max graphics on aerofly 2021 I can do 120fps with no lag and now fps drop on the aerofly 2023 I'm limited to 60 and my phone doesn't use much power at all for the new one

This is a double posting, so please only one thread. First of all we need more information about your phone, please be as detailed as possible. Aerofly FS really has not much control over the frame rate it can achieve on mobile devices. A lot of this depends on the settings in the phone and on the operating system. It's not limited to 60 FPS if 'limit fps option' is turned off. Also keep in mind that more than 60 fps are almost impossible to achieve due to performance limitations.