• Buy aerofly 4 then

Wouldn’t expect such an unqualified answer from an experienced user. It’s like saying „buy a pc then“ since aerofly FS4 is available on PC only.

Let other people suggest everything they want to as long as it’s realistic.

And most important, don’t make fun of them, especially of new people like he is. This is not a joke-website. It’s for making Aerofly a perfect game and not making fun of someone.

• Wouldn’t expect such an unqualified answer from an experienced user. It’s like saying „buy a pc then“ since aerofly FS4 is available on PC only.

Let other people suggest everything they want to as long as it’s realistic.

And most important, don’t make fun of them, especially of new people like he is. This is not a joke-website. It’s for making Aerofly a perfect game and not making fun of someone.

You're saying this?

• I’m not sure what is going on here. I only said that would love to see trees around airports just as it looked in the picture. I also did not creat a new thread with this opinion. It was simply my reaction to seeing the picture.

Whilst playing previous versions of Aerofly. I often thought and possibly wrote, that I would love to see the landing lights illuminate the runway. Last year that is exactly what IPacs gave us. And I love it. If I ever see trees. I will love that too.

In the run up to Aerofly 23 being released, everyone and his dog were stating what they would love to see in it. Now it’s released there are all kinds of comments. Some positive and some negative. I thank IPacs for all their hard work. I thank them for a flight simulator that I can entertain myself with using a mobile device. We’ve come a very long way from the very basic xyz plane that I first downloaded and used.

Thanks Aerofly. I will continue to support you.

• Hi Osmade,

That looks like a great place to fly😍.

Are there no single engine departures directly to the south?

Mountains and water are hard to beat.

I flew a C172 seaplane once, from Lake Como (rented but with an instructor in the right hand seat). We flew around the different lakes in the area, it was spectacular.

But with only one engine I found myself rather glad there were two big floats beneath us! Theres not a great deal of flat land around beteen the water and mountains .

• Hi Osmade,

That looks like a great place to fly😍.

Are there no single engine departures directly to the south?

Mountains and water are hard to beat.

So if the questions is “is it a bit stressful to fly a single engine plane in this kind of terrain” no in switzerland security is a priority so the plane are checked ect.. And it’s very unlikely to happen.

😆

• So if the questions is “is it a bit stressful to fly a single engine plane in this kind of terrain” no in switzerland security is a priority so the plane are checked ect.. And it’s very unlikely to happen.

😆

Oh great .... So all those hours I spent during PPL training practising engine failure emergency landing techniques were a waste of time!