Using PS4 DualShock Controller

• I have managed to connect the PS4 controller to my IPad. It is a different way to fly but still good fun.

1. Is there any way to turn down the sensitivity as it’s very sensitive other than analog sensitivity in settings which is set to its minimum.

2. Is there a control map or a way to assign the controls.

3. When flying the C172 the aircraft always pulls to the left when flying in analog or PS4 controller. :/ :thumbup:

• Sensitivity is an issue especially for heli control. way too sensitive imo. Cant be adjusted, at least I can not do so. Bear in mind I use xbox controller.

You should be able to customise it via the ipad (since ipadOS14)

General/Gaming Controller settings menu

(lots of youtube videos about this if you are struggling - nothing to do with aerofly. once you connect a gaming controller to an ipad it will work on multiple games, and will not work on some games).

It is tricky but can be done by swapping assignments. Someone here told me you can customise the xbox via a PC and xbox software but I have no PC to do so. Hope this helps you and your PS4.

With regard sensitivity - it gets easier the more you fly. At first I struggled, now I find it not so bad.

C172, lol, :) it needs right rudder on takeoff in real life. Aerofly physics are really good my friend. On the xbox the rudder is rear paddles using little fingers of hand.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

Edited 5 times, last by HKATER (December 17, 2022 at 9:09 PM).

• In the air is normal too I believe - been a long time since I did real flying and I tend to fly twin engine on the sim now. Rotational torque is a function of power - the higher the throttle setting the higher the left pull so I think a bit of right rudder is always required during a climb for example. Others here can confirm.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)