• I sure hope 2023 as it was leaked for 2023 and was the main reason I bought aerofly 2023. For me keeping fs2023 is not worth it if there won’t be pushback.

The pushback demonstration was done with Aerofly FS 4.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• A developer explained to me via email that pushback is not ready yet and that it might be introduced in future updates. Let's stop criticizing the developers and support more the beautiful work they've been doing in Aerofly 2023. If you're not enjoying the simulator, go to RFS or Fly Wings and don't come and bother with meaningless claims.

• A developer explained to me via email that pushback is not ready yet and that it might be introduced in future updates. Let's stop criticizing the developers and support more the beautiful work they've been doing in Aerofly 2023. If you're not enjoying the simulator, go to RFS or Fly Wings and don't come and bother with meaningless claims.

Quality and perfection appeals more.

I surfed over many competitors and crushed them, leaving puddles of blood behind me. Aerofly is the best, especially if you think in terms of A320.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC