Doors UH-60

• I can open and close the two cockpit doors and the two openings behind the cockpit :) ; unfortunately, I can only open the two large rear sliding doors :( .

With FS4, the mouse pointer does not change to click at any point when the sliding doors are open. :/

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• For this, IPACS should enter a new key so that we can activate the opening of the doors by a key on the keyboard, for example the ¨G¨ :)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Mr Hartman,

Usually yes, this is valid for the retractable versions, which is not the case for the UH-60

So the key can very well be modified for this model. ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Hartman is right, because the assignment of keys etc. is aircraft-neutral for all and therefore the key "G" cannot be assigned one way and another.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• I don't understand this problem? Also, if it's neutral, you can work around that and make it accessible.

See instead the two images below, with the key (G) in priority.

Or did I misunderstand something on this thread? :/

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• With my FS4 on my Mac, I can only assign a button for the landing gear across the board for all aircraft. So if I were to assign the "G" key additionally (!) for the doors as well, the landing gear would always be operated in parallel with the doors.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• ApfelFlieger, I think one knows misunderstood?

You have nothing to configure in the FS4 table, it is up to IPACS to add the code to enter this new key (G) only for this model. As I have already said above in this thread.

Merry Christmas ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• I have noticed the same problem with UH60 doors. I can open some of the rear doors from the pilot seat but cannot close them again. I imagine it's a problem with how the clickspots are set up in the control file. It's actually a very clever and flexible way of doing things if you get it right... But if you get it wrong it won't work correctly. I had a similar thing happen when working on the Buffalo. I could open the canopy but the click spot moved off to some point on the model I couldn't find. I imagine a similar mistake has been made here that can be fairly easily fixed by IPACS when they can find the time... they're always busy. Perhaps they could just let us know they've clocked it and will get to it when they can.

Matt