Xcloud and mobile streaming

• Possibly a cheeky post, but I think that streaming is about to revolutionise mobile gaming for the better. I am sure that IPACS and other mobile game developers have noticed.

I am hoping to be able to stream Aerofly FS4 on my ipad sometime in the future, maybe via steam? Hope I dont have to wait too long. Another sim is already streaming to ipad/iphone right now. I wont mention the title but every one knows it. It is a massive leap in technology. Effectively a remote powerful server sending video feed to a mobile device. No game is required on the device. Only a monthly streaming subscription.

It will be an interesting time for mobile game developers. Could we see Aerofly mobile and the full version merge as one product? It is possible. :/

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

• Point taken. I hate streaming media. I live in a rural location with poor internet connections. I live with cows.

I have an Apple TV account and service that I cant presently use on my TV :( . I cant stream to my TV, or at least not cost effectively. But alot of DVDs are becoming impossible to buy.

I watch on my ipad. I have always liked offline - hence why I love Aerofly mobile.

BUT I hate expensive PCs. I am mobile 5 years now. Work and play.

There are two sides to everything. If I can play a high end game on my mobile tablet, I am a fan of streaming. No question about it. I might have to get satellite internet to do it. I may just do that :). I might have to wait. No problem.

Streaming media is the future.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)