Baron B58 panel lights not working

• i’ve been trying to use the panel lights on the Beechcraft baron B58 however the toggle switches do not seem to turn any lights on or off inside the cabin. I noticed this in Aerofly FS 2021 and 2022. Am I missing something, or are these switches just not modeled to where they actually operate any interior lights?

• If both versions do not work, then I don't think these functions are implemented in aerofly.

i’ve been trying to use the panel lights on the Beechcraft baron B58 however the toggle switches do not seem to turn any lights on or off inside the cabin. I noticed this in Aerofly FS 2021 and 2022. Am I missing something, or are these switches just not modeled to where they actually operate any interior lights?

• You're probably right. I'm just trying to figure a way to see better at night time. What I've resorted to is cold and dark starting it in the daytime and then once everything is up and running then I switch to night time. I think the plane looks really cool at night but it's hard to see items inside the plane. I wish that plane was modeled a bit better on the interior for night time. Like a flashlight option or something.