Why purchase regions and download them for less content than last year or FS 2021?

• I’m so disappointed. I still cannot use the new Blackhawk in my iPad with the latest iOS update. I just landed in Las Vegas for the first time with FS 2023 and none of the buildings on the strip are there or the Hoover dam. In the previous versions, I used to love flying into Las Vegas at night seeing the Hoover dam, all lit up and flying the ILS into runway 25 and just watching the lights of the strip pop into view and then see all the buildings lit up in all their glory. Those buildings and that damn have been in the simulator for years. I can’t explain the frustration and the disappointment I have for the price increase for less content than there has been in years before. Downloaded regions with fuzzy, unclear content, and generic buildings in some major cities. The simulator is super fun and I love playing it but come on more money for worse graphics and less content. I’m almost regretting purchasing this new version even though I’m really enjoying it. I understand. I am saying some things out of both sides of my mouth but I’m really torn about this new version.

• I’m so disappointed. I still cannot use the new Blackhawk in my iPad with the latest iOS update. I just landed in Las Vegas for the first time with FS 2023 and none of the buildings on the strip are there or the Hoover dam. In the previous versions, I used to love flying into Las Vegas at night seeing the Hoover dam, all lit up and flying the ILS into runway 25 and just watching the lights of the strip pop into view and then see all the buildings lit up in all their glory. Those buildings and that damn have been in the simulator for years. I can’t explain the frustration and the disappointment I have for the price increase for less content than there has been in years before. Downloaded regions with fuzzy, unclear content, and generic buildings in some major cities. The simulator is super fun and I love playing it but come on more money for worse graphics and less content. I’m almost regretting purchasing this new version even though I’m really enjoying it. I understand. I am saying some things out of both sides of my mouth but I’m really torn about this new version.

Have you tried reinstalling? I have the Las Vegas Strip and the Hoover Dam on my FS 2023. Regions are fine as well, nothing fuzzy around LAS.

• I’ll try my android tablet later today and see if the buildings show up. Right now after uninstalling and then reinstalling on my iPad as well as downloading all the regions again there are zero buildings in Las Vegas. The Hoover dam is there but it does not light up at night time like it has in previous years and it also doesn’t look the same. It looks smaller. Thank you all for your input. The previous years it was my iPad that had the better graphics now it looks like it might be reversed.

• I have that region downloaded along with all the other regions. Those buildings are not there. I’m using a sixth generation iPad running iOS 16.2. I haven’t tried my android out yet, but from what I’ve heard in the forums the android tablet should be fine. I can also use the Blackhawk helicopter with no problem on my android tablet, but I cannot use it at all on my iPad as the game crashes every single time I get into the helicopter.

• Again, I have all 8 regions downloaded on my iPad. The buildings and damn DO show up on my Andriod tablet; even though the Hoover Damn isn't lit up at night time like the previous versions. But then again I have to run the simulator at medium graphics and 80% pixel density just to stay around 20 frames per second. Maybe that's why the damn isn't lit up at night; even though the 2021 and 2022 show up on my tablet. Am I being too picky? As a huge fan of the Aerofly simulators, I was just expecting improvements, not to lose things that have been great in the previous years.

What I'm trying to convey is that on my iPad none of the Las Vegas buildings or Hoover Damn show up. And, again I have all 8 of the regions downloaded. Hopefully, this will be something that's fixed in an upcoming patch.

I would run the simulator exclusively on my Android tablet. However, at 20 frames per second, that's not something I'm willing to pay $15ish dollars for all the regions and airplanes.