Bug Reports: Aircraft Less Responsive in Latest Update, Landing Gear Changes, and KLBE?

• Hey Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin,

In the past few days, I've started to notice the aircraft have become less responsive to my tilt and throttle actions, which is especially noticeable upon landing. I have done hundreds of landings in Aerofly FS mobile, and all of a sudden, it seems to have gotten more difficult. It just feels as if the aircraft are less powerful and require much more force (both with tilt and throttle) to fly. I assume this change came with the latest 20.23.09 update. Did sensitivity get adjusted in this update? Will it be readjusted to previous sensitivity levels? To clarify, I'm unsure if this is occurring with non-passenger aircraft as I primarily fly the 777, 787, 747, 737, A320, A380, and CRJ-900.

Next, I've noticed that the Boeing 787 and 777 seem to be performing more "hard" landings in FS 2023 compared to FS 2022. Specifically in FS 2023, after the main gear touches down, it'll jolt the aircraft more aggressively compared to FS 2022. I haven't noticed this issue with the other aircraft.

Lastly, in the update notes, it says "Updated KLBE with terminal buildings". I'm not seeing KLBE Airport in my regions. Is there some action to fix this?

Thank you.

• That airport isn’t part of any downloadable region, which is why it’s probably not showing up. Please excuse my handwriting on the picture, but that circle is approximately where that Arnold Palmer KLBE airport is located. It’s a little bit east of Pittsburgh. In the real world that airport is located somewhere in between those two VOR signals. Those VOR signals do show up on the Aerofly map, but there’s no airport.

• That airport isn’t part of any downloadable region, which is why it’s probably not showing up. Please excuse my handwriting on the picture, but that circle is approximately where that Arnold Palmer KLBE airport is located. It’s a little bit east of Pittsburgh. In the real world that airport is located somewhere in between those two VOR signals. Those VOR signals do show up on the Aerofly map, but there’s no airport.

They said it has been updated with terminals on the what's new section on google play😆

• I can say with certainty that my first two reports are accurate. Sensitivity of tilt and throttle power have changed in the latest FS 2023 version update and the Boeing 787/777 gear physics have also changed to where landings "jolt" the aircraft at a much harsher scale. Furthermore, the main landing gears seem "weak", making smooth landings significantly more difficult to perform.

Regarding "KLBE", I believe that is supposed to be KPHL because Philadelphia now has buildings. It looks amazing!

Additionally, I have noticed the Boeing 787's callouts are inaccurate. For example, when it calls out 10, AGL is 15. When it calls out 5, AGL is 9.

Anything to address these concerns admin  Jet-Pack (IPACS)?

• I saw, was super excited to see kphl have buildings. Did flight ba67. Great to see my home airport super detailed

• Embraer 175 January 5, 2023 at 12:57 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Aircraft Less Responsive in Latest Update, Landing Gear Changes, and KLBE?” to “Bug Reports: Aircraft Less Responsive in Latest Update, Landing Gear Changes, and KLBE?”.
  • I've found an issue with the Q400. On autopilot, the HDG seems to aim a few degrees off, which makes the aircraft always tilted.

Additionally, regarding the 777-300ER gear change, it really seems like there's so much more unnecessary pressure compared to past versions, which makes it jolt.

• I tried it on my android tablet as well. The dynamic lights work but even on the lowest graphics settings with zero traffic and zero clouds I'm getting like 20 fps. So because of this latest update I can either have dynamic lights at 20fps, or no dynamic lights at 58fps. Before the latest Aerofly update I had dynamic lights at 58fps on my iPad. The update says dynamic lights are not going to work on older devices. I have a sixth generation iPad it's only two and a half years old. Fix this please it has worked every year and it worked currently until your latest update. Please fix this..I'm so let down IPACS. IPACS Support

• Eu tentei no meu tablet Android também. As luzes dinâmicas funcionam, mas mesmo nas configurações gráficas mais baixas, com tráfego zero e nuvens zero, estou obtendo 20 fps. Portanto, devido a esta última atualização, posso ter luzes dinâmicas a 20fps ou nenhuma luz dinâmica a 58fps. Antes da atualização mais recente do Aerofly, eu tinha luzes dinâmicas a 58fps no meu iPad. A atualização diz que as luzes dinâmicas não funcionarão em dispositivos mais antigos. Eu tenho um iPad de sexta geração com apenas dois anos e meio. Corrija isso, por favor, funcionou todos os anos e funcionou atualmente até sua atualização mais recente. Por favor, corrija isso.. Estou tão decepcionado com o IPACS. IPACS Support

I don't understand why you are having this problem because on my Android device everything is completely normal both in relation to the lights and in relation to the FPS which are at an acceptable rate.

• I have an Android tablet that I purchased last year with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The only way I can use Aerofly FS 2023 is on the lowest graphic setting, with no traffic, no clouds, and 60% pixel density. Only then I get close to 30 fps. I would love to use this tablet over my IPad but I can't with the performance issues. So I'll continue to use my IPad which runs the simulator amazingly with great graphics and almost 60 fps before they stole my lights shining on the ground. Hopefully, they'll fix the light issue with the next patch.

• I have an Android tablet that I purchased last year with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The only way I can use Aerofly FS 2023 is on the lowest graphic setting, with no traffic, no clouds, and 60% pixel density. Only then I get close to 30 fps. I would love to use this tablet over my IPad but I can't with the performance issues. So I'll continue to use my IPad which runs the simulator amazingly with great graphics and almost 60 fps before they stole my lights shining on the ground. Hopefully, they'll fix the light issue with the next patch.

I use an iPad Pro. The lights, light reflection and everything else works perfectly.