Advice !

• I'm using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro now for everything, especially the UH-60 and Ec-135 (which I fly 99% of the time). But I have been gravitating to the A320 now which is a less complex airliner to muster IMO. I see it as just a bus (coach) with wings. That said, I went and bought the *New* Airbus TCA joystick that's compatible with Xbox and PC. The question is : With the Logitech stick, do I cancel out the airplane mappings for that stick and only leave the Heli mapping...? and vice versa for the Airbus joystick...only map airplane functions...?......or........does one affect the other regardless.....?

• I'm using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro now for everything, especially the UH-60 and Ec-135 (which I fly 99% of the time). But I have been gravitating to the A320 now which is a less complex airliner to muster IMO. I see it as just a bus (coach) with wings. That said, I went and bought the *New* Airbus TCA joystick that's compatible with Xbox and PC. The question is : With the Logitech stick, do I cancel out the airplane mappings for that stick and only leave the Heli mapping...? and vice versa for the Airbus joystick...only map airplane functions...?......or........does one affect the other regardless.....?

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro,das Teil habe ich auch,geht Traumhaft!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

Enrico

• The logitech is excellent (I have 3, 1 spare, 1 for parts). But I modded the current one with that 3D printed ball I mentioned in another post for better cyclic managment. The person in the video suggests not using the modded joystick for airplanes. I tried it and he was right. Besides the Airbus stick I can use for my MSFS on Xbox too.