Error or bug in making the route in the navigation part of the menu, discontinuity.

• I am having problems at several airports on the arrival and approach part, most airports do not attach any of the arrival cards with the ILS, my question is, how can I fly like this? Turning on the LOC, (in boeing) close to the last waypoint of the arrival, will it proceed to the first waypoint of the approach, or use the HDG in the mcp, to place it on the right Radial of the first waypoint of the approach? This, in my opinion, is very annoying, the routes of the simulator itself made on the navigation screen do not hit each other. I await a response from this company that I admire the work very much. 🇧🇷🇧🇷.

• Estou tendo problemas em vários aeroportos na parte de chegada e aproximação, a maioria dos aeroportos não anexa nenhum dos cartões de chegada com o ILS, minha dúvida é, como posso voar assim? Ligando o LOC, (no boeing) próximo ao último waypoint da chegada, ele seguirá para o primeiro waypoint da aproximação, ou usará o HDG no mcp, para colocá-lo no Radial direito do primeiro waypoint da aproximação? Isso, na minha opinião, é muito chato, as rotas do próprio simulador feitas na tela de navegação não batem umas nas outras. Aguardo uma resposta desta empresa que admiro muito o trabalho. 🇧🇷🇧🇷.

Isso acontece direto comigo. Utilize a função HDG para contornar esse problema e faça conforme te expliquei lá no grupo.