• I have been running FS 2 on my iMac 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Radeon Pro 570 4 GB 4 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 since last year. It ran stable over the US but when I went to Europe, i.e. CDG, LHR and others I got screen freezes and crashes to the desktop. I tried everything: changed graphics settings et al. The problem is the add-ons. Done by different developers at different times often overlapping other addons created a messy and honestly unusuable sim. I bought a brand new gaming PC (Windows) and am now running both FS4 and the competition with virtually NO issues. I have learned this. MAC is not a gaming computer...at all. Be careful with addons, especially in Aerofly. My hats off to IPACS for creating a great product. The reality is that none are perfect. ALL have limitations and it's easy to screw them up.

Andy M (USAF Veteran)

Military & Commercial Aviation Geek

• Even though the Mac is not a gaming computer, I use FS2 and FS4 on my Mac without any problems. :)

And if problems occur, a look in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 4/tm.log helps me. 8)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries