Ultralights...

• I'd love to see ultralight/microlight aircraft introduced into the sim at some point :)

I might be in the minority here, I tend toward the lighter planes for my flight sim experiences, I enjoy casual flying, airport hopping and exploring using VR.

So there's my formal request to the developers...An ultralight please :)

• higgy, If you like paramotor trikes in flight sim you might be interested in this (if you haven't already seen it) it's early access available on steam...

Glider Sim on Steam
    Experience the ultimate sensation of gliding through the sky! Built for real glider pilots in mind this simulator is as close to real as it gets. The sim can…
    store.steampowered.com

I Haven't tried it as yet so can't make a comment but the reviews are positive.

• Yes .. try it when it was started .. .but not really a big fan of physics and graphics :) but its OK ....

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• I'd love to see ultralight/microlight aircraft introduced into the sim at some point :)

I might be in the minority here, I tend toward the lighter planes for my flight sim experiences, I enjoy casual flying, airport hopping and exploring using VR.

So there's my formal request to the developers...An ultralight please :)

HEAR HEAR

Best wishes, Michael :)

• If IPACS could put together another airplane DLC that focuses on just single engine GA, LSA, Bush Planes, Ultralites I would gladly pay for that. Frankly, I don't think we will be seeing any other commercial 3rd party developers stepping up to do this for Aerofly as there is a bigger market in MFSF 2020 and X-Plane 12.

• Here is a list of planes that could be considered as potential candidates:

Aeros-2 Ultralight Trike

American Champion Super Decathlon

Aviat A-1C Husky

Beechcraft Bonanza V35

Cessna 152

Cessna 210 Centurion

Diamond DA20

DiamondDA40

Grob 109

Grumman Tiger AA-5B

Kit Fox/Euro Fox

Maule M-7 235B

Polaris AM-FIB

PiperSport (aka CSA SportCuriser)

Piper PA-28-161 Warrior II

Piper PA-28-181 Archer III

Piper PA-28R Turbo Arrow III

Piper PA-18 SuperCub

Piper PA-38 Tomahawk

Piper PA-32 Saratoga II TC

Pipistrel Sinus Motor Glider

PZL-104 Wilga 2000

Seeker Aviation Seabird Seeker

Tecnam P2002

Edited once, last by jayeye2011 (January 16, 2023 at 10:23 AM).

• Some already exist here:

krzysk1 - Repositories
    krzysk1 has 60 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.
    github.com

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Me too .... like:

Sirocco nG

Huntair Pathfinder

Rans S6

Rans S10

C22

Quicksilver

Savannah

KFA

Bat Hawk

WT9

VL3

Shark

also :

Gyrocopter (Autogyro)

ParaMotor Trikes

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• I say everything, I say nothing, eh guys... These are very good suggestions, but let IPACS first fix what needs to be fixed in this SIM.

As for external developers, forget them, as jayeye2011 so aptly said, there is more to do there. MSFS, XP and even FSX which is still not dead, new models have been made.

Strange isn't it??? And we are in 2023 :/ ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• I suspect IPACS makes most of their money from iOS and Android Aerofly FS 20xx sales rather than the more limited PC Aerofly FS 4 sales. So I don't expect to see much more work done for no extra charge, especially the making of additional aircraft (because no third party developer is going to do it either). So a second multiple aircraft DLC package you pay for is going to be the only way to get more professionally designed aircraft models added to it. Mr. Krzysztof Kaniewski's Github repository is appreciated of course, since he is doing what he does for free. But that repository has its limitations since he does not have infinite time to work on fixing things that don't work properly or have not been implemented in the first place for his various offerings.

• I have some UL airfields in my sceneries. So yes, would be good to include one or two. :)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• I would pay extra for properly debugged GPS in any light aircraft package. Faults carried over into FS4 were disappointing. I’ll happily pay IPACS more if I do get more.

I just got old steam FSX this week which has allowed me to revive my old PMDG planes (via Aerosoft compatible re-download). I’m not pushing a current competitor here but it doesn’t look all that bad and I can do (essential procedure) navaid audio idents which Aerofly is fundamentally not interested in simulating. The FSX appearance can also be easily modified from excellent YouTube technique videos.

• Of course, if I get good quality new DLC, I'm happy to pay for it , if I want that DLC.
    I don't have to get anything for free ( except bug fixes ).

I didnt get that anywhere else.

(If I buy a car and the new version of the car has great new features after 12 months...
    I PAY for them too (if I want them on my old car too.)
    But if the brakes still don't work properly after 6 months on my new car ...
    I don't pay for it in the garage/workshop.)

Why should it be different with software ?

I don't know anyone who seriously demands that NEWS THINGS MUST be free?!

So please take my money :) new (UL) planes please ... and I will of course pay for them.

But I also understand :

there is a risk of investing a lot of time/money before and and then (possibly) generating too few sales.

That is something that I can't assess ...

So a wish (from me) eg. UL-Planes , Autogyro ...nice new sceneries ... whatever is a WISH ..

not more, and has nothing to do ( for me ) with a "free gift" wish ...

End of 90`and begin of 2000 I pay a lot for ms FS Addons ( anyone want this licences / CD`s ? for less money ?) ...
    When its good, i will reward this with money ...

When I work .. i also want to get money to pay my life ....

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

End of 90`and begin of 2000 I pay a lot for ms FS Addons ( anyone want this licences / CD`s ? for less money ?) ...
    When its good, i will reward this with money ...

When I work .. i also want to get money to pay my life ....

Of my paid third party applications for FS2, I estimate I have the had running in FS4. :)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• I agree with some of you with that, and that's not a problem with that. It is quite conceivable to pay for an addon that is worthwhile, and this is what IPACS should consider.

As they say: You have to spend to revive the economy, isn't that right!

But when there is nothing new, or nothing that can be repaired, customers lose patience and go elsewhere.

Unfortunately that's what happens very often here. ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4