I'd Pay for DLC that Completes Western USA Coverage

• Perhaps it’s a good idea to expand the current scenery from Greece and Turkey to connect to the Middle East region so that in the future we may see some interesting or popular destinations such as Egypt or UAE. Greece and Turkey themselves can have many great destinations and spots as well.

I hope there are aerial images available for these countries.

• I prefer new scenery that has mountains rather than flat areas since these are more interesting from a flight perspective. While popular world tourism sites and islands are great in the real world, most of the activities that make these wonderful tourist sites (where humans actually get to walk around or lay in the sun) have no equivalent utility in a flight simulation other than as a destination for a jetliner international flight. Since I am not into simulating a multi-hour jetliner flight in Aerofly FS 4 where most of the time you are letting the autopilot fly, those kinds of places have no appeal.

• I prefer new scenery that has mountains rather than flat areas since these are more interesting from a flight perspective. While popular world tourism sites and islands are great in the real world, most of the activities that make these wonderful tourist sites (where humans actually get to walk around or lay in the sun) have no equivalent utility in a flight simulation other than as a destination for a jetliner international flight. Since I am not into simulating a multi-hour jetliner flight in Aerofly FS 4 where most of the time you are letting the autopilot fly, those kinds of places have no …

You are confusing tourist site with POIs…… Of course we don’t need a beach with some umbrellas in a flight simulator. But the Parthenon, the pyramids can be great attractions to fly over.

Greece and Turkey have mountains, water, islands and cities which are great for all types of users. For you, it would be fun to fly between islands or over mountains with the GAs. While the states you mentioned basically have nothing but mountains. Which looks boring IMHO.

Well, I’d appreciate any new regions. But when it comes to giving priority. I prefer something different and exotic other than some remote states in the US. Thanks.

Edited once, last by W.B. (January 23, 2023 at 8:26 PM).

• 99% of my flying is done in the Europe arena. Nothing beats flying over the alps early morning or at dusk. Love the Netherlands, Italy anywhere in Europe for that matter. Straffeing low through the alps in an F-18, thats always fun ;) :thumbup: My favorite airport is Innsbruck. ;) If I only had the cash, I'd move there and take up residence *sigh*, if only :(

Edited once, last by douglas55 (January 23, 2023 at 8:34 PM).

• I would be happy to pay to fly through the Great Lakes and the St-Laurence river. From Chicago through Toronto, Montréal, Québec and the Maritimes provinces.

Ya, me too mate. I also really miss my AF2 Chicago Meigs DLC. I also miss all my flight-sim.org user locations like Hawaiian Islands. Probably the reason I'm still using AF2 about 75% of the time. Hopefully one day we'll be able to get at least some kind of parity between AF2/4 scenery.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

• 99% of my flying is done in the Europe arena. Nothing beats flying over the alps early morning or at dusk. Love the Netherlands, Italy anywhere in Europe for that matter. Straffeing low through the alps in an F-18, thats always fun ;) :thumbup: My favorite airport is Innsbruck. ;) If I only had the cash, I'd move there and take up residence *sigh*, if only :(

Also not to be missed with the F-18, LSME-Emmen, LSMD-Dubendorf, LSMM-Meiringen, very beautiful airbases, or even LSZC-Buochs, hence the nascent brand of PILATUS! ;) This despite a mediocre texture for Switzerland :(

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4