Feature for aerofly android or ios

• We know hard to create service vehicle there little bit more need physic but we waiting aslong as a published official in the game but there more something want for player for features.

1.Since there no rain can you added to the game weather rain,storm,summer,snow and ect that wiper will be useful, and there will be weather radar and physic of falling rain and wingshield. Physic of wipering in wingshield while raining

2. In a lot of game flight sim already have ATC. Can you add to game that we can communicate to ATC or ground crew or cabin crew which more realistic. If can open mic communication with Ai that will improve our pilot skilled of communicating English spoke.

3. Easy can add this the airport sign which pilot helps to know where there taxing or location.

4. Asian region, we know aerofly 1- 23 only have is Europe and us but some pilot want more region in other country that more long flight.

5. Since you adding service vehicle add animation Ai ground crew like MFS fa and passenger.

6. Added new camera angle.

7. Smoke landing that to know if hard or butter landing.

8.multiplayer playing with friend and Ai.

9. Ai can taxing runway to the ramp or ramp to the runway.

10. A330 aircraft or 350.

I know it's hard to published this into a game but this feature will help to improve game and our captain happy flight and enjoying play a game. ;) ;) I hope developer read this...

• They can add this but if our devices can handle all this is a different thing they could easily add everything in the game but if our devices cannot handle the game there's no point of adding all these things the game should also be playable for players with low end phones that can get a constant 30fps if they add all this you're fps will drop to 1

• the game should also be playable for players with low end phones

There would be apps suitable for gamers with low performance devices. Even excellent Aerofly FS2019 could be reissued as ‘Aerofly Light’ or similar seeing that Apple have forced a narrower line-up.

This sim in 2023 should challenge even 2023 high performance devices. Aerofly should aim to be the best mobile flight sim which means the sim adapting to hardware improvements and us acknowledging that our hardware will be out of date in the future.

• Adding new features to our Flight Simulator is of course always our main intention. However, a significant amount of time is currently 'wasted' by adjusting and optimizing the app on the various different devices out there. We have to keep in mind that the performance difference between the lowest performing devices to the high end devices is almost a factor of 10. Creating a single app for this huge range is challenging and this is made even more difficult by the fact that on Apple we can't really limit the app only to selected devices. So we always have to be very careful when adding new features.

• With regard to real live atc as chatter (i fly like that alot and it is the best ATC imo), if you want a challenge try to fly a real flight live with ATC. It is a bit stressful but can be done. I once flew a Paris-Zurich Air France live A320 daily flight on live atc in aerofly. It was an interesting experience.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)