A remake of West Wales, UK for FS2

• Great - and the image files can also be used for FS4. 8) :)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Moin Michael,

I use both FS4 and FS2. My sceneries are now all in FS4 under

• /Users/[my Mac-loginname]/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 4/scenery

and FS2 accesses them via

• <[string8][extra_user_folder][/Users/[my Mac-loginname]/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 4]>

in the main.mfc from the FS2. :)

The following applies to the individual function folders:

- airports: FS4 needs some adjustments and some functions are missing, but I don't care about that

- cultivation: FS4 only (replacement some parts for places from FS2)

- elevation: FS4 and FS2 are identical

- places: FS2 only

- poi: FS4 only (replacement some parts of places from FS2)

I hope that the SDK for migrating FS2 sceneries to FS4 will come soon (finally), but I already fly a lot with FS2 sceneries. 8)

Tschüss, Michael

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• Hi 🍎🚁,

unluckily FS2 orthos are only partially compatible.

Due to a wrong prioritisation, the new orthos gets visibly VERY late und you will see the regular IPACS tiles until then.

Please see here for details:

TomSimMuc
    October 9, 2022 at 9:40 AM

Cheers, Thomas

• Hi 🍎🚁,

Due to a wrong prioritisation, the new orthos gets visibly VERY late und you will see the regular IPACS tiles until then.

TomSimMuc

Thanks Thomas I thought that was the case as you had spent a long time testing our home made scenery. Ah well I will stick with FS2! Cheers Michael.

Best wishes, Michael :)

• Hi 🍎🚁,

TomSimMuc

Moin Thomas,

I just had a look at Rotterdam in a direct comparison of FS2 and FS4. At least on my Mac I don't see any differences between the two versions that are too significant for me. :)

Tschüss, Michael

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations: