AF2023 pushback found at one airport

• Have found a pushback service at Tenerife south airport , select the right side cold dark position , prep 320 ready for taxi with apurunning , do not start engines , when ready release parking brake , aircraft will now automatically start to push back , you can control left or right turn while moving , to stop just put brake on , it did stop by itself for me just before I got to taxiway , have tryed this with other airports and positions but did not work so this may be a glitch

• Ehm, did you actually see a push back truck, or were you just rolling backwards because of the incline at the parking position.

Due to low terrain mesh resolution the apron is quite steep and you can easily start rolling with parking brake off and engines off.

If you start your engines as you roll back it might give you just enough thrust to make the airplane stop on its own.

Regards,

Jan

• Have found a pushback service at Tenerife south airport , select the right side cold dark position , prep 320 ready for taxi with apurunning , do not start engines , when ready release parking brake , aircraft will now automatically start to push back , you can control left or right turn while moving , to stop just put brake on , it did stop by itself for me just before I got to taxiway , have tryed this with other airports and positions but did not work so this may be a glitch

I just did this following your instructions. As I started the engines the illusion of pushback was very enjoyable. When we actually have pushback at all (main) airports. It will hugely enhance the simulator.