*new* stuff

• So what's new and exciting IPACS coming down the pipe for us...? Haven't seen anything new since the Concord ;)

There is no reason why you should. The team are developing this great sim for all of us, but they are continually interrupted by demands from people who want the sim redesigned to suit their own personal wishes, with no regard for other users.

How about just letting them get on with their work? They do know what they are doing. X(

• ...and the airport editor seems like a great new feature. This will open the gates for thousands of new airports we are yet missing.

The airport editor and pushback must be linked each other.

So yes, users can keep asking for features...

I'm dreaming of rain on the windshield at least, but I know it is a slash of sword in water (unless I quit everything).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• There is no reason why you should. The team are developing this great sim for all of us, but they are continually interrupted by demands from people who want the sim redesigned to suit their own personal wishes, with no regard for other users.

How about just letting them get on with their work? They do know what they are doing. X(

Somebody's in a wee bit of a snit. Excuse me for asking. Geeez. :rolleyes:

And Yes I know they know what they're doing and they're doing a bang up job that's why I have this SIM in the first place. *sigh* :|

• I thought the unappreciated Swiss reflective ‘wet’ pond in 2023 mobile was a sign of a possible cultural shift, a move away from universal landscape flatness. Sun angle lighting on hills and especially (deciduous) trees would also vitalise the view out of the windows. Lighting effect buildings on a dead carpet looks unnatural.