Samsung Chromebook Plus V2?

• Hello,

I currently play AeroFly FS2 on my Samsung Chromebook Plus. It works really well on here without any issues at all. However I can't seem to get good enough FPS on Aerofly FS 2023 on the Chromebook. Anything other than FS2 seems to be an issue for some reason. Is it possible that I just don't have the right settings set to make it work better performance wise? I really love playing on the chromebook because it's portable and a bigger screen so it's much easier for me. (Chromebooks have Android if you're not familiar with the OS). I can generally play some really robust things on the chromebook without any issue at all so I'm sort of surprised at FS 2023 not working right as far as the FPS goes.

- Idrive66

• Hello,

I currently play AeroFly FS2 on my Samsung Chromebook Plus. It works really well on here without any issues at all. However I can't seem to get good enough FPS on Aerofly FS 2023 on the Chromebook. Anything other than FS2 seems to be an issue for some reason. Is it possible that I just don't have the right settings set to make it work better performance wise? I really love playing on the chromebook because it's portable and a bigger screen so it's much easier for me. (Chromebooks have Android if you're not familiar with the OS). I can generally play some really robust things on the chromebook without any issue at all so I'm sort of surprised at FS 2023 not working right as far as the FPS goes.

If the aircraft lights are on, disable them in the menu it can increase your FPS