Installing Aerofly RC9 on two computers

• I own RC 9 and want to install the software on a second computer (at my vacation house) so I can play when I am away from home.

Do I need to purchase a second license to do so? If I do, do they offer any sort of discount for existing owners?

Thank you in advance, I could not find an answer searching the forums.

• Do you have the Steam version or a DVD version?

There isn't a rc9 Steam version. Just rc8 still. With Steam you can install on multiple PC's but only play on one at a time.

Pretty sure that other versions can only be activated on one PC. If you update to a new PC you'll probably need to contact ikarus support to get it activated. I even needed to do this a while ago when I updated my bios, lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

• Thanks guys, FWIW - I had also opened a support ticket requesting the same information with no response. I ended up taking my money elsewhere and buying a license for RealFlight Evolution. While it's not the greatest, I'd rather invest my money in a company that responds to their customers.

• Hello Nismo400z and JN,

A second installation and use on a second private computer depends on the installation (DVD or download) and the platform (STEAM/Apple/IKARUS-Shop). Because of that it is not possible to explain all the different options here. For aerofly using an activation key it is necessary to check the activation key status to give an individual and exact answer.

So please contact the Aerofly/IKARUS support team via the contact form on the aerofly website or via e-mail to support@ikarus.net in that cases.

An answer usually will come on the next working day. If you do not receive an answer after 3 days, please send a request.

Your Aerofly / IKARUS Support Team

• Sorry to hear you had trouble with out support. Our support usually replies within 24 hours. It would help if you could let us know what contact way you used. Thank you.

Hi admin - I performed the support request through your website, this link - https://www.ikarus.net/en/kontakt-de/ - The request was placed on March 25th, 2023 around 9pm (PST). Furthermore, I apologize I had to post this in <code> format but your site wouldn't take the URL in my comment without doing so. Cheers!

Edited once, last by Nismo400z (March 31, 2023 at 6:27 AM).