• It’s no secret that there are serious challenges to taxing functionalities in the game, due to poor rudder responsiveness and a fairly useless braking slider.

I would suggest moving the braking slider into the rudder control functionality to make it easier to physically control.

I recommend the devs attempt to perform a crosswind landing on an iPad, the frustrating inability to control rudder and speed in a dynamic matter is extremely difficult to get past.

It’s already been disappointing to see the lack of features and increased functionality between the 22 and 23 version. I’d recommend the developers at least address the frequent complaints.

• What I find frustrating with the rudder is that as much for airliners it works perfectly well in terms of physics and sensitivity, but when you use general aviation it's totally impossible to control your plane because the rudder is much too sensitive on these planes and it takes the plane to skid

• Losing autobrakes if reverse thrust is applied is also VERY annoying but if I had to choose I’d pick fix the awful nose wheel steering when the throttle/reverse thrust slider is moved. This has been brought up for years and years and our very dear friends in Tübingen remain strangely quiet about it.