Pushback and boeing 737.

• Dear team,

First of all i want to say am big lover of Aerofly. And i have bought all full versions of Aerofly. But this time am really disappointed with this current 2023 version. In the teaser of 2023 version you guys showed boeing737 and pushback features. But till now these both thing do not exist in current version. If you had to add boeing737 and pushback feature in next 2024 version, then why did you show these both things on 2023 teaser?

• Dear team,

First of all i want to say am big lover of Aerofly. And i have bought all full versions of Aerofly. But this time am really disappointed with this current 2023 version. In the teaser of 2023 version you guys showed boeing737 and pushback features. But till now these both thing do not exist in current version. If you had to add boeing737 and pushback feature in next 2024 version, then why did you show these both things on 2023 teaser?

They didn't tease it for aerofly fs 2023 they only showed what they where working on they even said under the b737 tease that it would be released in aerofly fs 2024

• The teaser was just a behind the scenes look, there was no connection made to Aerofly FS 2023. We said we were working on that but cannot yet say when it will be finished. It might make it to Aerofly FS 2023 and it also might not, it's not yet finished and we will only add it once we are happy with the product.

Regards,

Jan

• The teaser was just a behind the scenes look, there was no connection made to Aerofly FS 2023. We said we were working on that but cannot yet say when it will be finished. It might make it to Aerofly FS 2023 and it also might not, it's not yet finished and we will only add it once we are happy with the product.

I can understand that the development of such feature can take time but I remember well that when the teaser was published it was more or less referring to the mobile version AFS2023 as we can see on the attachment. Also I remember that once you replied to one of my messages and confirmed the pushback for the AFS2023 version, also I remember a message from the admin in October if I'm not mistaken that also talked about the fact that there will be an experiment this year of more landscape culture for the mobile version of AFS2023. That being said I think that as a user we know that we can not have everything at once and we can understand that some functionality takes a lot of time but at least there it's been about 5-6 months that the simulator is out and the fact of seeing that some planned functionality that are still not available makes you wonder.

Personally I do not regret the fact of having passed from the version AFS2022 to AFS2023 but at least my satisfaction is not total because I expected at least the addition of the pushback and the culture for AFS2023; on the other hand for the B737 NG I totally agree with you on the fact that it was not mentioned anywhere that it was going to be available for the AFS2023, from the beginning you had warned that it was not certain that it was going to be integrated but on the other hand the pushback and more culture were mentioned for AFS2023.

• This is why there's no teasers anymore.

The problem is not the teaser but the silence for a long time. When there was the teaser I remember that many people here were happy and for a while there were not many claims because we could see that they were working hard but the fact that they kept silent for a long time exasperates some people a bit. If at least we could have information on the development every 3-4 months I think there will be less because at least we will have an idea on what is being developed at a moment T because the problem here is the lack of information that makes users often bring the same topics on the table

• Querida equipe,

Em primeiro lugar, quero dizer que sou um grande amante do Aerofly. E eu comprei todas as versões completas do Aerofly. Mas desta vez estou muito desapontado com esta versão atual de 2023. No teaser da versão 2023, vocês mostraram os recursos boeing737 e pushback. Mas até agora essas duas coisas não existem na versão atual. Se você tivesse que adicionar o boeing737 e o recurso pushback na próxima versão de 2024, por que você mostrou essas duas coisas no teaser de 2023?

It has been said by the IPACS team several times on this forum that both the pushback and the Boeing 737 are still in development and not ready. Be patient and don't pester the developers with questions that have already been answered by them. In that teaser published on YouTube it was not mentioned at any time by the developers that the pushback and the Boeing 737 would come in this current version of the Aerofly. Both the 737 and the pushback are very labor intensive features to develop and are not ready overnight. Understand this once and for all. And another thing if you are not satisfied with Aerofly you just have to uninstall it and go to the terrible RFS and there you will find what you need.

• O problema não é o teaser, mas o silêncio por um longo tempo. Quando saiu o teaser eu lembro que muita gente aqui ficou feliz e por um tempo não houve muitas reclamações porque dava para ver que eles estavam trabalhando muito mas o fato de terem ficado calados por muito tempo exaspera um pouco algumas pessoas. Se pelo menos pudéssemos ter informação sobre o desenvolvimento a cada 3-4 meses acho que vai ser menos porque pelo menos teremos uma ideia do que está a ser desenvolvido num momento T porque o problema aqui é a falta de informação que faz com que os utilizadores muitas vezes trazem os mesmos tópicos sobre a mesa

The Aerofly developers do not predict when the news will arrive in the simulator because they are very laborious and take a long time to be done and giving predictions without being sure can cause discomfort among users. In other words, you can't promise something that you can't deliver on time.

• The Aerofly developers do not predict when the news will arrive in the simulator because they are very laborious and take a long time to be done and giving predictions without being sure can cause discomfort among users. In other words, you can't promise something that you can't deliver on time.

If you have read everything I have written, you will understand that I know very well that some features can take time, a lot of time; however what I am saying is that the lack of information on development creates exasperation in some people. I also want to point out that you were for a while one of those who asked and asked a lot of questions on the same subjects as others do now. At least if for the last 6 months we had information about how the development of new features is going, we wouldn't be here going over the same topics again and again

• Definately! If we could get accurate gate spawning, with airbridges in position, and realistic pushback that would greatly add to the realism!

Although I do quite enjoy starting flights with a number of random spawns wondering where the plane will appear 😉