• I have a question. I recently downloaded the game on my iPad Pro. I tried planning a route with SimBrief & lido charts.(I am flying with the a320) But it seems like the Database is missing waypoints and departures. Is there anything that I can do to fix this or is there a way to update the database. It is very complex finding an accurate route by just trying different waypoints to see if they are in the database. It is also very hard when revisions of the flight plan are not shown in the Navigationdisplay as far as I know this should happen.

Also I could be using it wrong but the Direct To function seems to be broken. I cant cut a route by selecting a waypoint. Is this something i am doing wrong?

Thanks you in advance.

• Hello.

I use this link for creating flight plans: http://onlineflightplanner.org/

With AIRAC 1301.

In that case, in Europe, I do almost not encounter missing waypoints.

DIR TO in not supported. And unfortunately, Airways neither!

Best regards

I fly, therefore I am
    Aeroflyer on the Airbus A320
    Aerofly FS 4 | No Streaming | MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

• Is there some kind of roadmap or way of feedback so DirTo and Airways could be implemented in the future?

It’s hard to obtain a road map here.

What’s known is that one day there’ll be pushback and 737 max. Pushback was glanced in developper FS4.

DIR TO is a long time question answered like “one day it will be implemented”

I fly, therefore I am
    Aerofly FS 4 | No Streaming | MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

• Eu tenho uma pergunta. Recentemente, baixei o jogo no meu iPad Pro. Tentei planejar uma rota com gráficos SimBrief e lido. (Estou voando com o a320), mas parece que o banco de dados está perdendo pontos de referência e partidas. Existe algo que eu possa fazer para corrigir isso ou existe uma maneira de atualizar o banco de dados. É muito complexo encontrar uma rota precisa apenas tentando diferentes waypoints para ver se eles estão no banco de dados. Também é muito difícil quando as revisões do plano de vôo não são mostradas na tela de navegação, até onde eu sei que isso deveria acontecer.

Também posso estar usando errado, mas a função Direct To parece estar quebrada. Não consigo cortar uma rota selecionando um ponto de passagem. Isso é algo que estou fazendo de errado?

Desde já agradeço.

This is due to the fact that Aerofly's airac is outdated, which is why these differences between the flight plans made in the simbrief and those made in the simulator. To resolve this airac outdated problem, it would be necessary to integrate the simulator with Navigraph. Then it would be necessary to purchase a Navigraph subscription to update the simulator's airac.

• Eu tenho uma pergunta. Recentemente, baixei o jogo no meu iPad Pro. Tentei planejar uma rota com gráficos SimBrief e lido. (Estou voando com o a320), mas parece que o banco de dados está perdendo pontos de referência e partidas. Existe algo que eu possa fazer para corrigir isso ou existe uma maneira de atualizar o banco de dados. É muito complexo encontrar uma rota precisa apenas tentando diferentes waypoints para ver se eles estão no banco de dados. Também é muito difícil quando as revisões do plano de vôo não são mostradas na tela de navegação, até onde eu sei que isso deveria acontecer.

Também posso estar usando errado, mas a função Direct To parece estar quebrada. Não consigo cortar uma rota selecionando um ponto de passagem. Isso é algo que estou fazendo de errado?

Desde já agradeço.

On which aircraft did the direct to function have problems?

• Airbus A320. I have a planned route (planned by trying waypoints to see f they are in the database). Then I pressed DirTo on the MCDU and selected a point with the line select keys. Then I inserted the point but noting changed on my flightplan or Navigation Display. Also when making a lateral revision while planning the flight as far as I know a yellow change should appear on the ND this also doesn't work.

• Encontro muitos waypoints, partidas e transições/chegadas ausentes nos EUA

The Aerofly's airac is outdated. For this reason, many departure, arrival and approach procedures are absent in all airports present in the simulator. An alternative to solve this problem would be for developers to promote integration between the simulator and Navigraph. After creating an account at Navigraph and purchasing a subscription, you would connect that company's website to the simulator and download the airac files, thus updating all the waypoints and the departure, arrival and approach procedures.

• DirTo on the MCDU and selected a point with the line select keys. Then I inserted the point but noting changed on

Do u encounter problems of missing waypoints when flying in America?

Yes I do.

I detected that AIRAC 1301 is almost ok for Europe. But it is not ok for USA.

When I’ll be back flying USA I’ll test different AIRAC until I find something

I fly, therefore I am