TCA throttle quadrant

• Hi everyone,

I am thinking of the purchase of the Thrustmaster Airbus throttle quadrant. Are there possible issues when using it with FS4? For example: do the detends match the throttle settings of the Aerofly A320 or are there any calibrating issues? I found some threads here on the forum about TCA not working as it should.

Does anyone have experience with these please?

Peter

• It works OK, but here is what I have done:

• Before starting a flight session, I move every levers, buttons, and joystick. Because some can start in certain position (it may be a Mac problem because the devices are not supposed to work on Mac),
    • When calibrating the quadrant, I moved levers from IDLE (as min) to midway between TOGA/FLEX (as max). This way the detents fit FLEX and CLB.

After Sales Service issues I encountered:

• My first Sidestick hat button finished by having issues / the new Sidestick has a new issue with it too first day (up/down, but I don't use it),
    • My first Sidestick rudder control had issues (the vibrating rudder known problem) / the new one is OK (I heard that this general problem was fixed),
    • My first Quadrant has differential between the 2 throttles (I used only one) / the new is quite OK by miracle, but a separate calibration (IDLE, CL, FLEX, TOGA) throttle by throttle would be appreciated from IPACS

This product is a high precision flight controller with made in China cheap quality.

In French: http://a320afs2ios.wpweb.fr/aerofly-fs-4/

I don't know if the Airbus X Sidestick works better than the normal Sidestick.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (April 24, 2023 at 3:28 PM).

• Thank you for replying. Based on my experience with FSX I always think twice before purchasing hardware like this. I also understood this addon has been developped for use with MSFS2020 in the first place, that is why I asked. I know Aerofly does a much better job in supporting hardware, so I'll have a go.