New Aerofly FS 4 Release Now Available!

• Please push the autopilot light to turn off the warning or press the autopilot disengage button a second time. Or leave the assistance auto warnings on, that should silence the warning after a bit.

Version 4/03/01/06

737 A/P alarms remaining on.

These didn’t work Jan, I think the ‘assistant’ made things worse, he seems to have opened the doors and steps and I cannot close them!

The electrics remain live with everything turned off and the APU over temps on a start attempt and the main engines will not start on ground power even using every random air combination! The open doors mustn’t help?

The A/P disconnect alarm noise stopped after about 15 minutes but the auto pilot disconnect light remained on. (The sim sound was totally failed!).

A 737 livery change turned off the warning light and killed the (zero energy source) electrics. (The sim sound returned after an aircraft change).

A sim restart gave the same including the APU hot start and the power remaining on with everything disconnected.

Does the ’assistant’ turn off the parking brake and open the doors? How do I close the doors? (In December 2021 you mentioned 737 door anunciators in the overhead panel to open the doors).

Edited 2 times, last by Overloaded (May 11, 2023 at 3:15 PM).

• Like in the real world the warning does not turn off unless you push the autopilot disengage button on the yoke a second time or unless you push the autopilot disengage warning light to reset it. I will probably revert this change though, seeing that the real world behavior is probably not very user friendly.

With the assistance auto-warning it should be muted after a few seconds though, please check that.

The assistance does not operate the doors. Those are controlled via the overhead panel annunciators, perhaps you accidentally clicked them?

To start the engines please make sure APU is running, APU bleed is on, ENG 1 and 2 bleeds are set on, isolation valve is open and both pack switches are set off.

I'll check out the APU temperature, it's currently just a mapping - so nothing to worry about actually getting too hot.

• Like in the real world the warning does not turn off unless you push the autopilot disengage button on the yoke a second time or unless you push the autopilot disengage warning light to reset it. I will probably revert this change though, seeing that the real world behavior is probably not very user friendly.

With the assistance auto-warning it should be muted after a few seconds though, please check that.

Jan this is a new fault from last weeks beta, it will not turn off! Please can you try a short ILS down to 100 feet height on Autopilot using the public release version as described, 4/3/1/06. I tried your suggestions, it does not stop (and the plane will not power off with everything turned off). I tried to turn it off !

Edited once, last by Overloaded (May 12, 2023 at 2:05 AM).

The assistance does not operate the doors. Those are controlled via the overhead panel annunciators, perhaps you accidentally clicked them?

To start the engines please make sure APU is running, APU bleed is on, ENG 1 and 2 bleeds are set on, isolation valve is open and both pack switches are set off.

I'll check out the APU temperature, it's currently just a mapping - so nothing to worry about actually getting too hot.

737 A/P alarm.

The red button on the left of the control column cancels the alarm. ‘Pressing’ the alarm button does not work any more.

Thanks …again.

Edited once, last by Overloaded (May 12, 2023 at 2:35 AM).

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

If you want to be the most perfect guy in the world, the MCDU MAG/WIND cheat could divide by 2 the wind. Because Aerofly seems to multiple it by 2 when you are flying (which is cool).

Thanks.

Can't wait what's going next.

• For some time now I have a display problem in FS4 when tarmacs with different levels lie on top of each other. :/

I show this with the example of ETNG at the east end of the runway:

• This is what it looks like when no tarmacs are displayed:

• If only the tarmac with level 1 is displayed, it looks like this:

• If a tarmac level 2 is additionally placed over the tarmac level 1, the tarmac level 1 becomes larger and gets jagged:

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• And if I could get ChicagoCity from ORBX to work on FS4, that would be a dream. :)

It worked for the Netherlands and KCGX (Chicago Meigs Field).

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• Jaaa ,ORBX zurück Bitte zu AeroflyFS 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :)

:)

It's always good to dream! :sleeping: But almost no chance, same for Aerosoft (Lukla), or JustFlight for planes. :S

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• It's always good to dream! :sleeping: But almost no chance, same for Aerosoft (Lukla), or JustFlight for planes. :S

Aerosoft Lukla works for me.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

Edited once, last by ApfelFlieger (May 19, 2023 at 5:01 PM).

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

AFS4 beta / A320 / did not turn

See the attachment. The A320 did not turn here and did what the red arrow shows.

It is not due because there's no waypoint between SID and STAR. It is not specific to the beta.

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

AFS4 beta / A320 / did not turn

See the attachment. The A320 did not turn here and did what the red arrow shows.

It is not due because there's no waypoint between SID and STAR. It is not specific to the beta.

I have the same problem. Flight from Venice to Berne. There is a discontinuity of the flight path on ND before waypoint BIRKI. There the LearJet leaves the flight path. One can see the discontinuity of the purple line very clearly.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal