• Isn't that feature gonna ruin the GPUs in mobile? Due to extra particle effects. I also wish the same. They can also include aircraft scrape effects (I mean while landing without gear in runways), water wave effects and some more like crash animations. ( I know it's just a flight sim not a real game. But yeah, x plane mob has this feature surprisingly and puts it's PC version 11 nd 12 under shame.) Sorry, if I brought some sim here under this topic. Just a feature comparison to help devs add this feature called "effects".

I doubt, wether our mobile devices will be able to operate those effects. But, let's see. Devs may have a alternate way.

• A maioria dos simuladores de vôo em celulares tem equipamento de fumaça. A animação de fumaça dura de 1 a 5 segundos e não deve ser tão pesada.

Fumaça de puxar, efeitos de água, raspagem e iluminação volumétrica são feitos em RFS sem problemas de desempenho

This request is unnecessary. It is something that does not influence the flight simulation in Aerofly at all. Furthermore, it makes no sense to compare a bad simulator like RFS with Aerofly, which delivers a simulation with much more quality and realism. The RFS planes are of poor quality starting with the cockpits that are poorly made and not consistent with reality.

• Most flight simulators on mobiles have smoke gear. The smoke animation is like, 1-5 seconds long and should not be that heavy.

Gear smoke, water effects, scraping and volumetric lighting is done in RFS without any performance issues

Well, to be honest, RFS uses different engine and aerofly uses different. RFS uses something like unity which, doesn't take much load in the system. But, games like IF, aerofly and x plane uses heavy engines which, can simulate physics, quality and high graphics (Open GL and Vulkan). So, the point is, all devices can run well in the unity engine without issues. Devices like Android suffer (in low range devices) to run smoothly with GL/Vulkan games. Because, of the quality which is 10x ultra than unity engines. Therefore, calculating everything in aerofly we can see that, the graphics+ scenery+ aircraft + clouds + airport+ physics = load in the system. The x plane11 also follows the same aerofly system in performance.

So to your answer: it is possible to add for aerofly, but I doubt how many GPUs in Android are capable to run them. Already, devs had hard time to implement Vulkan for Android device. Currently I ran in Vulkan my fps went so low compared to my Ipad (running in Vulkan). The game was stable in GL with night lighting on. Minimal fps drops.

Hope you understand.

• One thing that I think about, is that quality of clouds that is handled perfectly by mobile, yet a 2 second animation of gear smoke or scraping will burden the device.

I understand that coding it may be hard, but it seems like Aerofly has perfected simulations, but lacks the cosmetics.

Great sim tbh

(Even xplane10 does not have such detailed cockpits of all planes)

• One thing that I think about, is that quality of clouds that is handled perfectly by mobile, yet a 2 second animation of gear smoke or scraping will burden the device.

I understand that coding it may be hard, but it seems like Aerofly has perfected simulations, but lacks the cosmetics.

Great sim tbh

(Even xplane10 does not have such detailed cockpits of all planes)

Yup. But x plane has also better details. Check it's recent xp12 port aircraft citation X. Does good like af in cockpit textures. Not to mention, they are one mile ahead in realistic sounds (737, citation X are the examples).

I hope aerofly uses FMOD sounds soon for their aircrafts. It will be more 3d than the current af aircraft sounds.

• En mi opinión que humo al aterrizar, condensación de alas al despegar o aterrizar, irregularidades en las pistas, no sería malo para aerofly en el futuro.

Sumando todo esto: humo al tocar la pista, condensación de las alas al despegar o aterrizar, irregularidades en las pistas, lluvia, efectos de lluvia y un largo etc, costaría mucho tiempo e incluso dinero implantarlo a aerofly. Lo mismo con los aviones, lleva tiempo hacerlos, déjalos hasta que estén listos.

Sé que me gustaría volar el 737 max 8 y el 737-800 NG, lo que vendrá en el simulador de Aerofly, pero también hay que saber que cuesta desarrollar. Y se que la espera valdrá la pena y mucho. Deje que los desarrolladores trabajen sin presión para seguir trayendo un simulador de calidad como aerofly.