Aircraft CUSTOM User Camera Views (with new aircraft visual/locations)

• Hello IPACS,

The new update (consistent camera views across aircraft) does not allow for user custom views to be added? I do not see my custom views showing up on the screen with your new aircraft view format.

Thanks.

ok ... "number keys 1 thru 5" page thru all camera views defined in the TMD file.

Cameras:

1 - cockpit views

2 - passenger views

3 - external views

4 - fixed views

5 - favorite views

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by landing69 into this post. (May 25, 2023 at 7:58 AM).

• Official Post

Same as before, user cameras can be added by editing the aircraft's TMD file. But please make a backup of the original file and again after you have made changes to it to avoid data loss.

There is no in-game function for this and we would rather implement good default cameras instead so that all users benefit from it. So please tell us which camera views you would like to see added?

• So please tell us which camera views you would like to see added?

Hello Jan, it would be really nice if you could add this view for A320, because unfortunately twice, my code file in the C:\ database that I had modified has been deleted? It's annoying to add it every time despite a backup.

So it would be nice if this additional camera was added by default. THANKS!

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Official Post

Hello Jan, it would be really nice if you could add this view for A320, because unfortunately twice, my code file in the C:\ database that I had modified has been deleted? It's annoying to add it every time despite a backup.

So it would be nice if this additional camera was added by default. THANKS!

Every time there is an update Steam just overwrites the files. If you have made changes in the mean time they get deleted, that's why I always mention making a backup is necessary before and after you have made changes. I know it is cumbersome to re-do your changes but this way you at least you get all the new cameras that we have added.