One controller axis not showing up in Controller Setup screen

• I have a Leo Bodnar BU0836A Interface with all axes showing up and calibrated in the Device/interface screen. But in the Helicopter Controller Setup screen, the Rx Axis does not show up when I try to assign to collective. All the other axes show up and are assigned in the Controller Setup screen, only one axis, Rx, does not show up. Thank you.

• I have a Leo Bodnar BU0836A Interface with all axes showing up and calibrated in the Device/interface screen. But in the Helicopter Controller Setup screen, the Rx Axis does not show up when I try to assign to collective. All the other axes show up and are assigned in the Controller Setup screen, only one axis, Rx, does not show up. Thank you.

If the Rx axis is not showing up in the Helicopter Controller Setup screen, despite being recognized and calibrated in the Device/interface screen, it could be a compatibility or configuration issue within the specific software or game you are using.

To troubleshoot:

1. Ensure you have the latest drivers and firmware for your Leo Bodnar BU0836A Interface.

2. Check the software or game's documentation for any specific settings or requirements related to controller input.

3. Verify that you are using the correct input mapping or configuration within the software or game for helicopter control.

4. Consider reaching out to the software or game's support or community forums for assistance, as they may have insights into known issues or solutions for your specific setup.

It's possible that there might be a specific setting or configuration step needed within the software or game to recognize and assign the Rx axis correctly.