Livery Discussion and A380 PFD Confusion

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

I have noticed something odd with the A380's PFD. When I was climbing to FL430 (which is admittedly a stupid idea), I noted a black silhouette of a plane on the PFD. What is this and how do I turn it on/off?

Also, over the seven years that I've been playing Aerofly, I've been perturbed by the lack of an EasyJet A320 or New livery Qantas A380. The implementation of these two planes has been my greatest wish and I would gladly PAY EXTRA for them. Perhaps a "livery expansion pack" could be included which adds new liveries for a decently high price (i.e. €06,99) and some people would gladly pay up. I am glad that the 737 will be appropriately represented (GREAT THAT DELTA AND KLM 737-900S EXIST) and I do hope to see a Copa Airlines and Icelandair 737 MAX 9.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• This is beautifully modelled. That begs the question: why not include it and generate additional profits from a livery expansion DLC?

Also, please fix the sharklets on the mobile version. They are currently blank and grey versus when they had designs in previous sims. Additionally, if you are willing to add such liveries (EZY A320 and QFA A380), then it could be added in an update if implementation cannot be completed in time. (I remember the update with decorated sharklets and new liveries in FS2021- that was brilliant)

As a temporary substitute, I've been using the Sun Country 737 out of Luton and the Edelweiss A320 out of Geneva to serve various destinations in the Mediterranean and beyond. This is NOT something I want to keep doing for FS2024 since I know that the livery is on FS4 so I am BEGGING for implementation on mobile.

-Thekingbuji333

• Hello,

I have noticed something odd with the A380's PFD. When I was climbing to FL430 (which is admittedly a stupid idea), I noted a black silhouette of a plane on the PFD. What is this and how do I turn it on/off?

In the glareshield, above the display and to the right, there is a control panel which is isued to set the QNH and other things. Below the QNH knob there are two buttons, one for the landing system (LS) and one for vertical velocity (VV) which is that black silhouette when you are flying in HDG+V/S mode. When the autopilot is switched to TRK/FPA mode instead (round button above the FD and AP1, AP2 buttons) then the flight path vector is no longer black but it becomes green.

As far as I know this is realistic behavior, so not a bug but a feature.

Regards,

Jan

• In the glareshield, above the display and to the right, there is a control panel which is isued to set the QNH and other things. Below the QNH knob there are two buttons, one for the landing system (LS) and one for vertical velocity (VV) which is that black silhouette when you are flying in HDG+V/S mode. When the autopilot is switched to TRK/FPA mode instead (round button above the FD and AP1, AP2 buttons) then the flight path vector is no longer black but it becomes green.

As far as I know this is realistic behavior, so not a bug but a feature.

Oh, I see. I don't want to nag but I would pay for an EasyJet A320SL gladly. It would open up many possibilities for holiday flights to the Mediterranean. I live in Geneva during the summer so I always see them and I've wanted to fly Easyjet to remember the planes when I'm in the US. Also, it is in FS4 so I think many would enjoy using the Easyjet A320. A newer Air France A320 would be cool and I BEG for these. I have a passion for Aerofly and use it almost every day. My favorite type of flying is cityhopping (ex. EHAM-LSGG, EDDF-EGKK, EGGW-LFSB, LFPG-LIMC, etc.)

-Thekingbuji333

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That is why I want EasyJet

-Thekingbuji333