• A painting by spirit and itapemirim would also be perfect for the A320, a painting by Latam for the 777 and Ukraine International airlines for the -900ER, and for the 787 a painting by emirates since it recently ordered the -10

Cool, but didn't Itapemirim go out of business recently? (I still love the livery)

A Qantas B78X would be cool too. They ordered 8 of them.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Legally, the copyright of an airline's livery belongs to the airline itself. However, like many game artworks, most copyright owners are happy to have other artists create content featuring their designs to increase their visibility. Based on my understanding in my country, the proper process for creating liveries is to contact the airline's staff (some airlines have virtual airline divisions that serve flight simulation players) and obtain permission. Once permission is granted, the liveries can be created by aircraft manufacturers. Some airlines may require the manufacturer to provide an official toolkit for livery creation so that their own technicians can better create accurate representations of these liveries. I'm not sure if similar regulations exist in Europe.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Legally, the copyright of an airline's livery belongs to the airline itself. However, like many game artworks, most copyright owners are happy to have other artists create content featuring their designs to increase their visibility. Based on my understanding in my country, the proper process for creating liveries is to contact the airline's staff (some airlines have virtual airline divisions that serve flight simulation players) and obtain permission. Once permission is granted, the liveries can be created by aircraft manufacturers. Some airlines may require the manufacturer to provide an official toolkit for livery creation so that their own technicians can better create accurate representations of these liveries. I'm not sure if similar regulations exist in Europe.

A Varig já falou a 20 anos não tem nenhum problema em criar as pinturas

• If the airline is not interested in this matter, then that's good. After all, most people wouldn't initiate cross-border lawsuits for small benefits. If there is no assistance from the airline or publicly available information, there are generally two ways to create liveries: hand drawing and patching based on photos. From what I know, most cases involve ground staff assisting in taking pictures of different parts of the aircraft and then using filters and color adjustments to recreate them in the game. I'm not sure if IPACS uses this method as well, but I know that creating a high-quality replica livery always requires a lot of effort. And IPACS is working hard to provide even more detailed content. I once thought about inviting some airlines to create official liveries for Aerofly. However, it is still unclear whether IPACS would be willing to release their official repaint kits to support these efforts.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

Since we now have more storage due to global streaming, can more liveries be added? If so, I would eventually appreciate the following:

CRJ-900:

Airfrance HOP! livery (old)

New Eurowings

A320:

Qantaslink

ITA

LATAM

Eurowings

Air France (new)

Iberia

Vueling

New Swiss

Revised and colour-corrected Delta

Spirit

Wizz

JetBlue

Virgin Australia

Azul

Jetstar

B737-500:

Qantas and KLM (both operated the similar -300)

Virgin Australia (slightly inaccurate but still cool, they use the -700)

B737-900ER:

Delta logo fix, maybe scimitar winglets

B747-400:

VH-OEM Qantas

VARIG

Old Lufthansa livery returned

KLM winglet decoration

Virgin Atlantic

B77W:

Virgin Australia

KLM Orange Pride

China Airlines (Boeing hybrid)

LATAM/LATAM Star Wars

B78X:

Qantas (ordered 8 )

Air Canada (ordered 18)

Saudia- NEW

B79M:

Icelandair

Copa Airlines

Dash 8:

Qantaslink

AirBerlin

Luxair

Hypotheticals:

B738: Delta, KLM, Qantas, REX, Virgin Australia, Ryanair, Sun Country, Avelo, American, Southwest, Alaska, Transavia, GOL, TUI (scimitar), China Airlines

B7M8: Bonza, Virgin Australia, United, Southwest, Ryanair, Qatar, FlyDubai

There is also a bug where the yoke reads "GREN LIGHT" on the B737NG.

Hopefully an A333 can be added one day! Or maybe a communal livery creation tool similar to what RFS has?

Thanks,

Thekingbuji333

Feel free to share any ideas in the comments. I'd love to hear them!

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 7 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (January 6, 2024 at 8:36 PM).

• I'm asking for a lot here and it may not be possible, BUT I hope it will work out since IF has hundreds of liveries and so does RFS. However, I still love Aerofly. It kind of makes sense since we're no longer dealing with just North America and Europe but instead the entire world.

-Thekingbuji333

• DASH 8

WIDEROE AIRLINES HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT MAN

AND UTAIR 735