Freighter versions of Aircraft

• We have two aircrafts in aerofly that have freighter version 777 and 747-400 some airlines do use 737 as freighter but thats uncommon.

As far as i know to make a freighter aircraft in Aerofly just needs outside paints ( removing windows and adding airline logo + some cargo doors) rest the physics of the aircraft remains similar

So i guess it would be a great idea to release them

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• Freighters often have several differences inside the cockpit as well. For example you won't need passenger signs and the air conditioning systems are quite different. Also fire suppression systems are drastically different. Both of these require changes to the cockpit, systems and displays (e.g. system synoptic pages).

But it's a good idea and it's certainly easier to make a freighter aircraft like the 777F or 747F from the existing airplanes than it would be to model a new airplane just as a freighter. When we implemented the system for aircraft variants we also made sure that freighters would be possible in the future.

At this time it's too early to announce any concrete plans for any specific freighter aircraft.

Regards,

Jan

• Freighters often have several differences inside the cockpit as well. For example you won't need passenger signs and the air conditioning systems are quite different. Also fire suppression systems are drastically different. Both of these require changes to the cockpit, systems and displays (e.g. system synoptic pages).

But it's a good idea and it's certainly easier to make a freighter aircraft like the 777F or 747F from the existing airplanes than it would be to model a new airplane just as a freighter. When we implemented the system for aircraft variants we also made sure that freighters would be possible in the future.

At this time it's too early to announce any concrete plans for any specific freighter aircraft.

In my opinion, when cargo planes come out, we definitely need ground handling for loading and unloading and animated doors (at least the cargo door), otherwise these aircraft do not offer any value for me.

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs