Are there any Aerofly communities outside of the forum?

• Would you join? 22

1. Yes (16) 73%
    2. No (6) 27%

Aerofly communities outside the forum are hard to find, or simply don't exist at all. How would you all feel if I created a Discord server where we could share pictures and videos of our flights and talk about the sim in a more open setting, since you're not able to do that on the forum? If you're interested, I'll create it. Hers the link if want to join https://discord.gg/FGxME4Yr

Edited once, last by Bigdflyz (May 2, 2024 at 9:56 PM).

• Bigdflyz May 2, 2024 at 8:10 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Are there any Aerofly communities outside of the form?” to “Are there any Aerofly communities outside of the forum?”.
  • To be honest, I don't see the meaning of this Discord server. Everything you could do on this server can also be done here in the forum (except posting videos maybe), and here in the forum you can also get answers from developers and I don't think they go to a stranger Discord server to answer questions.

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• Aerofly communities outside the forum are hard to find, or simply don't exist at all. How would you all feel if I created a Discord server where we could share pictures and videos of our flights and talk about the sim in a more open setting, since you're not able to do that on the forum? If you're interested, I'll create it.

There is a group on facebook thats the only major community of Aerofly after forum

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• To be honest, I don't see the meaning of this Discord server. Everything you could do on this server can also be done here in the forum (except posting videos maybe), and here in the forum you can also get answers from developers and I don't think they go to a stranger Discord server to answer questions.

The point of the server isn’t to play the role of the devs by answering questions the point is being able to share your archivements,videos,pictures,etc of the sim if people have specific questions I would refer them to the forum where they can ask the devs directly.