Aerofly FS Global Beta Version for iOS and Android

• A321

Auto throttle does not reduces speed even if i select 140 knots. And if i try to pull air breaks engines runs at max and speed goes out of control
    Aircraft does not autoland just before landing its auto pilot turns off
    Cockpit switches turn on and off automatically specially the external lights they deploy anytime during the flight

Set your thrust on “CL” and make sure auto throttle switch is on. So far i don’t think it’s a bug

• Hi Ipacs, after downloading the update, each time I exit the application it automatically deletes the planes I downloaded with the exception of gliders.

• Set your thrust on “CL” and make sure auto throttle switch is on. So far i don’t think it’s a bug

I DONT mess with thrust after i take off i set it to climb and just before touch down i set it to idle as far as i know i didnt alter with thrust setting and ive been flying a320 for majority of my flights

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• A321

Auto throttle does not reduces speed even if i select 140 knots. And if i try to pull air breaks engines runs at max and speed goes out of control
    Aircraft does not autoland just before landing its auto pilot turns off
    Cockpit switches turn on and off automatically specially the external lights they deploy anytime during the flight

For some reason your VLS is absurdly high. What mass did you insert into the MCDU? Or did you not insert anything?

• We've updated the iOS and Android beta versions to fix several minor issues:

2024-05-13

• fixed winch launch / glider tow buttons should no longer conflict with time-skip button
    • changed A320/A321 strobe lights brighter and strobe and nav-lights now visible from cabin views
    • fixed A320/A321 wing lights illuminate leading edge of the wing again
    • fixed A320/A321 ND ILS ROSE mode shows needles in magenta again
    • fixed A320/A321 MCDU takeoff pitch trim can be set
    • fixed A321 overhead light texture resolution increased
    • fixed A321 flap placard speeds updated
    • fixed A321 door decals move with the door
    • added A321 overhead N1 mode buttons for IAE engine variant
    • fixed A320/A321, B737NG/MAX, B747, B777 navigation displays (ND) show the correct position of the T/C and T/D points along the route and PLAN mode show correct relative location of aircraft
    • fixed ASK21 balance indicator less bright in shadow and display brightness increased slightly
    • added ASK21 blue repaint now has different seat color as well
  • We've updated the iOS and Android beta versions to fix several minor issues:

2024-05-13

• fixed winch launch / glider tow buttons should no longer conflict with time-skip button
    • changed A320/A321 strobe lights brighter and strobe and nav-lights now visible from cabin views
    • fixed A320/A321 wing lights illuminate leading edge of the wing again
    • fixed A320/A321 ND ILS ROSE mode shows needles in magenta again
    • fixed A320/A321 MCDU takeoff pitch trim can be set
    • fixed A321 overhead light texture resolution increased
    • fixed A321 flap placard speeds updated
    • fixed A321 door decals move with the door
    • added A321 overhead N1 mode buttons for IAE engine variant
    • fixed A320/A321, B737NG/MAX, B747, B777 navigation displays (ND) show the correct position of the T/C and T/D points along the route and PLAN mode show correct relative location of aircraft
    • fixed ASK21 balance indicator less bright in shadow and display brightness increased slightly
    • added ASK21 blue repaint now has different seat color as well

And runway black texture removed.

• A321

I've tested A321 ( IAE2500 ) AND bugs/glitches i faced before are gone.

From cold and dark to take off and landing it works absolutely fine.

When i update beta version my fps drops and when i reinstall new beta version fps looks good ( this could be issue with my device )

So far A321 looks perfect

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• Is the upper cabin call panel consisting of three buttons and are the mini-fowler pylons implemented? Additionally, are the CFM56 and PTU sound fixed?

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• I just found out the A321 autopilot disconnects sound will not playing if you use ILS to landing, after turn off the AP1,2 ,it will not playing,but it will play the disconnect sound after around 5-10sec😶‍🌫️ Anyone else have this issue? BTW i already reported to TestFlight .