LSGG - One more problem added to the SWISS CARD ???

• For more than a year, multiple corrections have been pending concerning Switzerland,

today, I no longer hope for much.

Good continuation to all

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Problem found! LSGG interferes with lsgg_geneva_airport_addon_parking_positions ApfelFlieger

Oops, thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can change something.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Unfortunately, the addon leads to a height error in the current version of FS 4;(. As long as this error exists or its cause is unknown and cannot be fixed, the addon is not available.:(

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• The easiest way is for IPACS to integrate the code lines of the parking positions I added.

Automatically adding parking spaces seems to me to be rather problematic in general, because special features have to be taken into account for each space.

In LSGG, these include objects, the position of the round terminals and additional animations.

I will try later to find a reference point for my addon that does not create a distortion in height.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• Unfortunately almost all airports in Switzerland were created using 3D software which makes it impossible for me to add more parking positions. And the designers are currently busy adding new airports.

I don't think it is a priority to add parking spaces for the Swiss airport... congratulations to the team of airport designers, they are doing a wonderful job, I only ask a favor of adding airports in Latin America, except for Brazil we do not have 3D airports in no country... we want airports in Latin America, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Venezuela, Bolivia... we have several airlines from LA, such as Tam, Latam, Aeroméxico, Avianca, Lan, Copa Airlines and it would be wonderful to use them on flights

• Unfortunately almost all airports in Switzerland were created using 3D software which makes it impossible for me to add more parking positions. And the designers are currently busy adding new airports.

As I said at the start of this thread, we should no longer hope for much more for Switzerland.

It's not just a 3D problem, but also a card problem which is getting older and older.

I would like to remind you that this photo image dates from 2005 unless I am mistaken. Celebrating 20 years soon!!!

Another recurring problem that of LSZB-Bern-Belp???
    Enough images have been posted. ;)

Best wishes!

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Thank you ApfelFlieger for going out of your way! :thumbup:

And to have brought wonderful additional addons to beautify this small country, which I remind you is the very first addon developed by IPACS.

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

I would like to remind you that this photo image dates from 2005 unless I am mistaken. Celebrating 20 years soon!!!

I copied the images from FS 2 to my FS 4 user folder and thus created images with the date 2021.:)

And from Schnuffelduffel , among others, there are also images from 2021::thumbup:

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

Edited once, last by ApfelFlieger (May 16, 2024 at 10:58 AM).

• Unfortunately, the addon leads to a height error in the current version of FS 4;(. As long as this error exists or its cause is unknown and cannot be fixed, the addon is not available.:(

The data has been adjusted so that the addon also works error-free with FS 4 in version 4.05.01.03 (20240513):

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• I copied the images from FS 2 to my FS 4 user folder and thus created images with the date 2021.:)

And from Schnuffelduffel , among others, there are also images from 2021::thumbup:

Thanks, I already know these images, that's not the problem.:)

The real problem regarding Switzerland is the current SD card, until this is corrected nothing will help. In some places you will still have missing tiles even at higher resolution, and not even talking about the mesh.
    Besides, with this self-generated 3D it doesn't help matters, quite the contrary.
    I always wonder what the real cause of LSZB-Bern-Belp is, that said, it's just an example.

I'm even surprised that I can no longer find the thread of Overloaded with a nice image showing the latter's problem without even having any answers?

Definitely deleted.;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• Unfortunately almost all airports in Switzerland were created using 3D software which makes it impossible for me to add more parking positions.

How so? Isn't the position tied to a static coordinate?

I don't think it is a priority to add parking spaces for the Swiss airport... congratulations to the team of airport designers, they are doing a wonderful job, I only ask a favor of adding airports in Latin America, except for Brazil we do not have 3D airports in no country... we want airports in Latin America, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Venezuela, Bolivia... we have several airlines from LA, such as Tam, Latam, Aeroméxico, Avianca, Lan, Copa Airlines and it would be wonderful to use them on flights

That's a lot of places. Three parking spaces is the whole point of this thread, so this is somewhat unrelated... ipacs has done good job... and... I .... would like to be able to ... cold-and-dark start at LSGG.

Thank you ApfelFlieger for going out of your way! :thumbup:

And to have brought wonderful additional addons to beautify this small country, which I remind you is the very first addon developed by IPACS.

Yes, I'd appreciate seeing a bit more respect for Geneva, since Switzerland was the very first location modelled in Aerofly and the airport LSZH was already having parking positions made, and is in the same region. LSGG has a simple layout, so it wouldn't be too difficult to add, right?

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged 2 posts created by Thekingbuji333 into this post. (May 16, 2024 at 4:27 PM).

• I have uploaded a new version (EDITION 2024-06-20) of the additional parking positions for LSGG:

• All possible parking positions are now marked as pushback.

(At the same time, I found out that I do not need a hidden runway for this, which has caused height problems in the past.)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations: