• It’s been a while since I’ve checked this forum, and what a surprise I got when I saw we got a brand new A321 at such short notice AND several 777 repaints, many of which I’ve wanted for ages (Egyptair, JAL etc)

Quick question though: how come no BAW livery on the A321? Big British operator, has a livery on the 320 (maybe this is why no 321?) uses the IAE engines and G-EUX- registrations. Nice to see air transat, wizz, heck even SPIRIT of all things just sad my favourite British flag carrier didn’t get a paintjob. Oh well, the future is always there…

• It’s been a while since I’ve checked this forum, and what a surprise I got when I saw we got a brand new A321 at such short notice AND several 777 repaints, many of which I’ve wanted for ages (Egyptair, JAL etc)

Quick question though: how come no BAW livery on the A321? Big British operator, has a livery on the 320 (maybe this is why no 321?) uses the IAE engines and G-EUX- registrations. Nice to see air transat, wizz, heck even SPIRIT of all things just sad my favourite British flag carrier didn’t get a paintjob. Oh well, the future is always there…

Other than BA (Euroflyer?), I am slightly disappointed that a Jetstar livery was not included. Also, instead of government liveries or duplicate Air New Zealand liveries, perhaps we could have gotten VH-VOZ? (Virgin Australia 77W)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• I’m shocked at some of the Q400 liveries, such as Connect Airlines which might already have shut down before its first flight. But no complaints there, the more liveries the better.

Spirit was a much-needed addition and it would’ve been nice to get a Frontier livery as well, but I’m happy with the new liveries.

I was surprised to see that Air Transat hybrid A321 though.

• Other than BA (Euroflyer?), I am slightly disappointed that a Jetstar livery was not included. Also, instead of government liveries or duplicate Air New Zealand liveries, perhaps we could have gotten VH-VOZ? (Virgin Australia 77W)

I like the fact we got an NZ livery because I wanted to use a white livery over the all blacks edition (static aircraft in the standard white can be seen at New Zealand’s airports) so I like this new one also it seems like it’s a very new one given the blue and green touches in the tail paint